Vix image question

aj3177

Hi,
Need some expert help.
I have Xpeed LX2 (goldstar interspeed) enigma 2 box. Which version of latest open vix image can I install on it? Previous I had downloaded 4.2.030 from openvix website but seems it is quite old and now I am not sure which version of the image can the box support.

Thanks.

That box is no longer being supported by vix.
The last image available can be found at
Openvix.co.uk

oh...on the website the version available is 4.2.030. Can I install any other more recent image on this box of would that corrupt the settings?

So changing to open ATV might be better? Just saw there website, they have version 6 of the image available for the box.

That would have to be your choice, I don't have your receiver but had noticed images for it when looking around for my edision. If vix is working fine and all your plugins work correctly do you need to change or are you wanting to try something different

The problem I am facing is that IPTV EPG is not importing properly and my provider suggested that the its because of the old vix image. He tried something 'python lzma' (don't know what that is) but it did not respond on this image. Hence I am in dilemma and thinking if I should go with openATV who latest version for this box.

I use Openatv 6.1 on my receiver and Iptv with epg works. Search for openatv 6.1 and see if they do an image for yours, 6.1 is beta version and is separate from the openatv 6 downloads. I find it stable on my receiver though. As I said before it has to be your choice it is your receiver and I am not familiar with it or how well any image will work on it.

Uninstall EPGimport from plugins and install this new version from jenseneverest:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhx96q7ul...n-with-jenseneverest-source._1.4_all.ipk?dl=0
did try with today with a new update given by my supplier (enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0-20170902_all.ipk) but that did not solve the problem. In fact my supplier tried doing it himself through Team viewer but it did not solve the problem.
Is the version you suggesting a newer update to the one I tried earlier?

I use Openatv 6.1 on my receiver and Iptv with epg works. Search for openatv 6.1 and see if they do an image for yours, 6.1 is beta version and is separate from the openatv 6 downloads. I find it stable on my receiver though. As I said before it has to be your choice it is your receiver and I am not familiar with it or how well any image will work on it.
Thanks. Will look out for this version.

Downloaded that from elsewhere a little earlier and it sorted the gaps in documentaries out etc. The vix image he is using seems to have trouble with python lzma installation may also need python pkg utils as well as that was lacking in some of the earlier builds if I recall

The paint is still wet on it.
Tried installing the EPG file but got an error (see pic).
7f2c153c9a8f731ce1470110dd0fecb6.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Both openatv 6 and 6.1 have lib c6 and python lzma installed as part of image. Open atv 6 will be the more tried and tested image and if pushed would be the one I would use and the ipk Willo3092 posted above successfully installs on my osmini running atv6 and the osmega running 6.1

I installed openatv 6.1 and installed new epgimport plugin and then ran the script. Feeds are perfect but EPG is still not there. I attach screenshots here

Not sure what is going wrong here?
99326e7e4792d66175d4b353cd03cc19.jpg
a2fa44e36b025293fe28f5f42ca50945.jpg
e3959bea83ce004c3241f7b437c14bb1.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Back