vix playing mp4/mkv/avi/etc and plugin streaming needing reboot?

Can anyone point me in the right direction, in finding a step by step user guide on installing and configuring the Open ATV Images.

Theres lots of guides on Open Vix for Enigma 2 boxes.

Can't seem to find an easy to understand guide on ATV.

I'm sure there are guides, knowing me I'm probably not looking hard enough!

Sorry if it seems I'm hijacking the thread.

Thanks

Can anyone point me in the right direction, in finding a step by step user guide on installing and configuring the Open ATV Images.

Theres lots of guides on Open Vix for Enigma 2 boxes.

Can't seem to find an easy to understand guide on ATV.

I'm sure there are guides, knowing me I'm probably not looking hard enough!

Sorry if it seems I'm hijacking the thread.

Thanks
Hi if you have the image downloaded unzip and send the zgemma folder to your usb put it in the rear usb on the box press and hold front power button switch back on and kold power button until display shows "FLSH" your image will load after a few minutes.If you need help to set it up after installing get back to me anytime.

Hi guys.
zgemma2s running vix 153 (but always had this problem).

Most of the time when I try to play any file not recorded by the box ( so downloads ftp'd over ) or stream in any plugin :

-the file looks like going to load but stays on 0:00 And black screen.
Or
-the stream shows buffering to 20-30% but then stays black screen And 0:00.

If I reboot it works fine for few hours.
recordings are not affected in same manner.

This happens to me on multiple versions. Not just 153.

I take it it is a cache or buffer full problem.

Can any of the :cheers: Guinnesses :) in here advise a possible fix plz?
Thanks in advance.

Ps I have made no deep changes to the image. No changes to any plugin settings or setup buffers/caches etc. And im on a 500gb hdd.

I am also having this problem with mtpocjets openatv build only videos downloaded from tsmedia some work some stay blank buffer up to 30% then blank again?

As said try rebooting the box and try again. I think its a buffer of something becomes full but rebooting Fix's.

Back