Vix / TS media conflict.

ruud82

I've been running a basic setup (no 7day epg, no picons and no plugins) for the last 2-3 days on my SF8 with VIX and all working great.

Tonight i installed TSmedia plug in (which didnt work great i must add) and noticed a while afterwards that a good number of channels werent working (black screen). I suspected that this could be down to tsmedia so i uninstalled and hey presto all the channs worked again.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or heard of it?

yes as its 3rd party support sometimes works.not working etc or blocked by isp.if talking about ice films and others or link to ?????? does nothing.

sorry read that wrong tv channels you mean,it should not have any effect on them,where did you get the tsmedia plugin?

Last edited:
yes as its 3rd party support sometimes works.not working etc or blocked by isp.if talking about ice films and others or link to ?????? does nothing.

Sorry mate, i should clarify, by missing channels i mean CH5 HD, Sky sports etc all dissapeared.

If you remember a few nights ago i also reported a similar issue, well that was also after installing this plugin.

Ps i posted on WOS in relation to the VFD setting issue i was having. Hopefully they can look into it.

as your on another image maybe they have heard of it i have not yet.

plugin issue on ts media on 06 go back to 04 lol

Last edited:
Seems like the tsmedia plugin had a bad affect on the ondemand plugin also. I went to use ondemand plugin for the first time in a while tonight and nothing plays. I can see all episodes but it ends there.

This worked fine before i installed tsmedia. Seems like tsmedia isnt worth the bother it causes.

Anybody have any ideas how i might fix the ondemand plugin without doing a full reflash?

My vix works with tsmedia installed but not much of tsmedia itself works.

---------- Post Merged at 05:29 PM ----------

Seems like the tsmedia plugin had a bad affect on the ondemand plugin also. I went to use ondemand plugin for the first time in a while tonight and nothing plays. I can see all episodes but it ends there.

This worked fine before i installed tsmedia. Seems like tsmedia isnt worth the bother it causes.

Anybody have any ideas how i might fix the ondemand plugin without doing a full reflash?

Remove tsmedia?

Remove tsmedia?

Its been removed mate but ondemand still doesnt work. Sorry i should have made that bit clearer.

---------- Post Merged at 05:53 PM ----------

Remove tsmedia?

Its been removed mate but ondemand still doesnt work. Sorry i should have made that bit clearer.

Uninstal and re install. I find the download in the plugins> download plugins the best. I got one through tspanel addons and it was no good.

Uninstal and re install. I find the download in the plugins> download plugins the best. I got one through tspanel addons and it was no good.

Yeah mate, thats the version i used. I did try uninstall/reinstall but its no good. Ts media fcks things up it seems. It worked fine beforehand. Ah well.

Back