Vixe2 project

geoffsnook

Hi got a venton with vixe2project on i have a little problem with the epg it will not load anything at the set time or if i try to manually import but if a do a gui restart it populates it i have it setto automatic imporrt at 04.00 and to wake up and import all days are set to import and its set to rytec uk/ireland virgin xmltv as its set up for virgin thanks for any help

If you want virgin epg just set a record timer to one of the showcase channels for about 5 minutes every day and that will populate the epg

the problem with epg's not updating has been mentioned numerous times on here over the past week or so, why can't people search the forum before asking and then if they still have to ask use a subject that relates to the question?

must apologize i have searched but obviously not searched for the right thing thanks for your knowledge grog68 and thank you cactikid for your reply i will check that but i thought i had

the epg sources changed recently and it appears those still using the old sources are not getting updates.

Thanks is there anyway of telling which is old as i did a complete re-flash on my box 2 weeks ago and since then i have not managed to get it going and it saves the epg to the hdd and never had this issue prior thanks

Sorry I don't use vix but what plugin are you using to download the epg? I know on epg importer all of the feeds have changed recently and epgimporter needed to be updated to get the new feeds.

try uninstalling epg importer and then installing it again, on atv the new feeds are right at the bottom, old feeds are starting with [EOL] new feeds start with NEW

Hi guys have tried this and it does not make any difference uninstall and reinstall i have also noticed that if you start a recording it records every channel on that transponder any idea's please

Sorry I don't use vix but what plugin are you using to download the epg? I know on epg importer all of the feeds have changed recently and epgimporter needed to be updated to get the new feeds.

ViX4 E2 isn't ViX anymore :rolleyes: They've now based it on ATV but still calling it ViX for some reason o_O:grimacing:

Hi geoff, if you haven't sorted it yet....

Menu >setup >software update
Restart box.

Menu >plugins >epg importer
Blue button >scroll down to New rytec UK sat/virgin and select all the UK's below that. Green save button.

Yellow button for a manual scan >yes

Then go make a cup of tea while it updates.

Not sorted yet cant see the software update on my box the online updater is there but says no update available
Thanks

Also does anyone know why every program i watch is recorded and it says i am in timeshift but i am not as i can change channel and it does not ak me if i want to stop the timeshift
Thanks

Also does anyone know why every program i watch is recorded and it says i am in timeshift but i am not as i can change channel and it does not ak me if i want to stop the timeshift
Thanks
Check in recording settings if auto record enabled?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back