Vixe2 project

Well a big thanks to Wooshman & WooshBuild Infinity for getting the box fully up and running, all issue have been resolve & my m8 happy as larry with his box..thanks guys...

The box is not mines m8, and the person who has the box, is happy that he is getting channels, but i will ask him to try recording on it m8, and i would expect that to work, but doubt the live pause would work ??.

Mine worked but every now and then it would just be a blank screen not had any of that since i had my vu duo with same line

Well m8, i can confirm that the box does recorded with the woosh infinity image on this box, but what he also told me, as that after going into the recorded channel, he could not go back to the ordinary channels, he said it would fast forward, rewind, stop, start, fast forward. etc.etc.But he has to pull the mains plug to reboot and get back to his normal channels...???

But he has to pull the mains plug to reboot and get back to his normal channels...???
If this is the H9 box then it is an existing issue. I don't know if openATV are responsible for fixing this or AirDigital.

I thought it was resolved but maybe not.

Its on a vento box i had all sorts of issues that was one of them and sometimes it would just record a black screen or constantly freeze but i could not get another image to work nor could some of the TK veterens on here

its the VENTON Unibox Eco+ Hd box, The best image at the time was the vix4e2 project which stopped being built.

I think part of the problem with that box is the limited processor inside it and the limited support you could get from vixe2project but that is my own personal experience i am by no means an expert and by no means a complete novice :)

Put a nice openATV 5.1 on it and it will seem faster.
Or you could install openATV 6.1/2 on it - then make sure the timeshift is turned off, picons removed and any other uneeded plugin and it will run better.

I tried those builds but it would just not load properly so gave up and bought a decent box which was the same money as what i paid for the venton but i can watch the vu lol

Back