Vm audio problem back again?

My network Id is knowsley if that makes any difference? I can get the audio back on some if I press audio and select the nar option but is very similar to what happened in november

My network Id is knowsley if that makes any difference? I can get the audio back on some if I press audio and select the nar option but is very similar to what happened in november

that option wasn't there in November, have you reflashed the box of late possibly with a older build?

No haven't updated anything just noticed last night Dave hd did it then when I put it on this morning all hd ss channels and BBC 1 & 2 doing it

if your on older images we all had nar issues and had to reflash boxes with latest images and not use settings restore.

backup line and cfg first to pc

Ye I went to the new wooshbuild weeks ago but this has just started in past couple of days

if using the box for vm then I would recommend using the grogbuild for a reflash and add your connection, seems a lot easier to set up and for some reason a lot less issues to deal with than when using woosh for cable

Ye just spoke to someone who's box I set up with exactly same build etc down the road and there's is fine. Have a look at it tomorrow
Cheers

Back