VM C/S problems today!

Looks like all vermin has gone down we have multiple suppliers no one seems to know why it's all off any assistance cheers

There was a virgin area blackout last night so I don't know if that's got anything to do with it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

All good here as I said they was reports of a virgin area blackout last night so that might have affected certain server's.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have nothing. Not even sly news. According to my supplier, storms in the US and ISP in uk where servers are located are down. Time will tell i suppose

well I switched my server over and it is working so it may well be server or resellers need to have their cards updated after last nights outage?

I have nothing. Not even sly news. According to my supplier, storms in the US and ISP in uk where servers are located are down. Time will tell i suppose
Get a test line from another server and see if that resolves the issue for you

Seems fine my end. Still a couple of mtv channels dark but can't notice any glitching/freezing on any other channels

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Seeing trouble on More 4 HD and others.... anyone else?

Oscam log showing

(1841@000000/0000/0E14/89:7BFDAD53F9C4E50FAB3DE6980BD31779): rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

You'll always get some issues on some channels - all providers have issues with a small selection of channels.

My usual supplier is also off completely today but my backup is working fine at the moment besides the odd bit of glitching on a small handful of channels including those mtv selection.

Back