VM C/S problems today!

For some reason I cannot connect to the server. Getting no ECM. Have sent a email to my supplier. Hope this is not end of CS under cable.

Is it strange that so many suppliers are having problems at the same time - do they all share feeds ?

mine has been intermittently down since last Saturday :( but I know it's the supplier and not VM itself

Is it strange that so many suppliers are having problems at the same time - do they all share feeds ?

mine has been intermittently down since last Saturday :( but I know it's the supplier and not VM itself

Yeah I am having the same issues. I have even tried two 24 hour free test lines and both of them start MGCAMD and I get no ECM. One of the free test line providers said the line is defintely working.

I am using Biohazard Vbolt image, I might reflash and try another image. My current supplier says on their website that they are having a issue with the host server and they have opened a support ticket.

Yeah I am having the same issues. I have even tried two 24 hour free test lines and both of them start MGCAMD and I get no ECM. One of the free test line providers said the line is defintely working.

I am using Biohazard Vbolt image, I might reflash and try another image. My current supplier says on their website that they are having a issue with the host server and they have opened a support ticket.

The wierd thing is i get ECM and channel clears for about 30seconds then goes dark again - It's like it's trying but being kicked off :(

It's possible that a lot of cards have been killed making the whole thing harder now since the OTA VM card update last week?

It's possible that a lot of cards have been killed making the whole thing harder now since the OTA VM card update last week?

i hope they get it sorted I was just starting to enjoy HD tv again

is there likely to be a fix soon or will most just push towards iptv now

As I stated earlier, iptv suppliers wouldn't depend on CS, they'd just get a legit sub and stream that
And how are they going to stream it, if cs is blocked it blocks it on a local level also so they would need dozens of legit subs to cover the channels, that's not going to happen the cost would be huge and the logistics would be ridiculous.

I have tried CWS lines in MGCAMD and C line in cccamd and I get "No ECM Info" and "No New ECM Info" messaged on softcam screen. I am at a loss to why. I am using Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 - with Kiddac's VSkin!.

I have tried CWS lines in MGCAMD and C line in cccamd and I get "No ECM Info" and "No New ECM Info" messaged on softcam screen. I am at a loss to why. I am using Biohead Image - OpenATV 6.1 - with Kiddac's VSkin!.

In your PM to me, you said your provider was having issues? :confused:

In your PM to me, you said your provider was having issues? :confused:

Sorry I should of added I have tried other free 24hr test lines both CWS and C lines and none of them work. Under CWS the test line provider said he can see I was connected but still get the "No ECM Info" on the softcam screen. Really don't know why this is happening.

Sorry I should of added I have tried other free 24hr test lines both CWS and C lines and none of them work. Under CWS the test line provider said he can see I was connected but still get the "No ECM Info" on the softcam screen. Really don't know why this is happening.
Do you know anyone else in your area who has a similar set up and are they able to clear channels

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Do you know anyone else in your area who has a similar set up and are they able to clear channels

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My uncle has a different image same box Zgemma H.2H and his channels stopped clearing yesterday too. He gets different error message on softcam panel saying server expired.

Back