VM C/S problems today!

You haven't been messing with the mg_cfg file or anything else have you?

Have you tried the line in different way? putting N instead of CWS etc.

I give up lads. Tried Grog image and with that image I get no tuner signal.

Went back to Biohazard and ABM all working with 77% signal. Tried multiple lines and get No ECM.

Time for a beer

is it not obvious as with no signal you wont get channels and you dont need a line to see signal as a line only opens up the encrypted signal.
when you reflashed did you set up box from scratch including tuners.

i did read elsewhere of issues with mgcamd

Try turning dhcp off and set dns to googles 8888 and 8844, my line stopped clearing and that brought it back to life so worth a try

Update. My supplier said the server has been back since 11:50 today. Had to reflash Biohazards image. Done the all steps ABM found everything. Tuner B Signal is 77% all is working..... apart from my line. Checked with my supplier and he can find my connection but no ECM pulling. Same old s**t

Guess what, I did a manual scan and all of a sudden my line works and all channels clear. Something wrong with ABM settings. Am a happy guy all is working again.

I have never come across this issue before. Watching Gold and Only Fools & Horse nows, Come on Rodney!

Update: deffinately a supplier issue as test line works without any changes to settings and all clearing :( - Supplier has been releaiable up till now nearly 5 years strong sly & vm- hasnt dissapeared but not respnding to emails - only that they have lost lots of cards and working to fix (last saturday) .

I do beleive the story as some channels clear for a short while then drop ecm about 30s later and they are offering free switch to iptv- before the drop everything worked perfect

Any reccomendations?

No channels working this morning. Had to do a manual scan and again and my line works again. I have even set a static IP address on the box and the router. I have also set ABM not to schedule scan. I have never come across this before. Something definitely wrong with ABM settings as the line never works with ABM.

I'm confused as to what you mean by line starts with MGCAMD ? I've not come across this before. can you paste your line details here, replacing username/password and server with **** or something?

Definitely a supplier issue. Channels were dark 3 days ago after the outage. Reboot of the box sorted it and every channel ive been watching is working perfectly since then....

Not sure if my issue is related as I can't get hold of my last supplier so like a noob I bought a vm line from ebay ....sucker !
I'm having issues with slysportmain and cricket, freezes for about 30 secs every min or so comes back and freezes again.., supplier reckons ecms good his end?
Server issue ?

Thanks
Andy

Not sure if my issue is related as I can't get hold of my last supplier so like a noob I bought a vm line from ebay ....sucker !
I'm having issues with slysportmain and cricket, freezes for about 30 secs every min or so comes back and freezes again.., supplier reckons ecms good his end?
Server issue ?

Thanks
Andy

Its always useful to set a static IP on the box, and put your DNS settings to google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

i'm having terrible freezing/glitching issues with one of my line and the other is perfect so definitely supplier issue
how will disabling timeshift help though? I am willing to try anything

if one line from one supplier is working ok and another providers line isn't, you need a different supplier for the freezing/glitching line

I think everybody will get some freezing. Mine is pretty good and the freezing only seems to happen on certain channels. For example H2 HD and even SD I get more regular freezing, thankfully not unwatchable. But the main channels like Sly Sports PL Sly1 BT Sport I get minimal freeze glitch. :)

I think everybody will get some freezing. Mine is pretty good and the freezing only seems to happen on certain channels. For example H2 HD and even SD I get more regular freezing, thankfully not unwatchable. But the main channels like Sly Sports PL Sly1 BT Sport I get minimal freeze glitch. :)
If the freezing is only on certain channels I would say it's more a signal issue than a server issue.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It worked on mine before by disabling timeshift. Every 30 sec it was glitzing. If 1 line is good and the other is freezing then obviously change your supplier

Back