VM cable not working

Nclare74

Hi guys,
I've been having trouble the last couple of days with my Zgemma H2H running through cable. No premium channels are watchable. I've tried two different test lines and still have the same problem. The provider of my original line emailed me back to say, there is no more VM. Can anyone let me know if there is any truth in this? And what is the alternative? I've also tried re-flashing my box with an up to date image all to no avail.

I think he means his supplier has shut down. Got the same email. Have used him for years. Had great service.

All channels apart from FTA channels are black. The supplier of my line is still working. I'm sure this is a problem with Virgin broadband blocking channels.

If you are getting FTA channels, then it sounds like your line is down m8, or your cam is not firing up m8, have you tried to re-start the cam ???

not sure what you're saying here, in post one, you said your supplier says there's no more VM, then in your next post you say your supplier's still working?
He's blaming VM because his server isn't working? - believe me, if VM had indeed stopped everything, this place would be crammed with hundreds of posts every hour about it, we've had one.

I am sure you can get a few tests from this site, and then you will see its your line that was the problem, after that then it will be time for a new provider.

Hi, my first post here..

I also have lost all VM channels but I think the provider has actually stopped.. Could someone please confirm if VM is still fully operational (beside Sports HD which went a while back)...
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my first post here..

I also have lost all VM channels but I think the provider has actually stopped.. Could someone please confirm if VM is still fully operational (beside Sports HD which went a while back)...

If so, maybe a point in the direction of a test line or new provider.

Sorry if I have broken any rules.
Cheers

Still works bar Sky Sports HD

Looks like I might be in the same boat. As of Wednesday mine has gone down, had the same provider since 2016 and have previously had good communication and service. Not heard from him at all so presumed it would be back on at some point...looks like we might have had the same one, pretty poo just renewed too :(

Thanks for your advice, I'm going to put a test line on and see what happens. I'll 're post the outcome. It just seemed a tad weird how my provider said "there is no more VM"

Thanks for your advice, I'm going to put a test line on and see what happens. I'll 're post the outcome. It just seemed a tad weird how my provider said "there is no more VM"
Wonder if that's in relation to his position, perhaps been found out or blocked. Wish my provider got in touch with me even just with an explanation, would have also been sweet for a partial refund but I guess you cant have it all.

Looks like I might be in the same boat. As of Wednesday mine has gone down, had the same provider since 2016 and have previously had good communication and service. Not heard from him at all so presumed it would be back on at some point...looks like we might have had the same one, pretty poo just renewed too :(

Where are you based. Lad I use gone today

I have always been a fan of 1month or 3 month subs to start with, then ideally i would just stay at 3 or even 6 month deals from there on in, i know its a bit dearer over the year that way, but lots can happen during that year and if it works well the whole time then i dont mind having paid an extra couple of quid.

Back