Cable VM Channels Dissapeared

Hi all,
I have had a H2.H for a while now (around 6/7 months) with no issues until this morning. I have lost all channels (FW and Subscription). The box is fine, it is on the network (tests fine), other internet based plugins work as expected (IPTV Player etc) but there is no live TV.
Based on a few forums posts I have read it could be that the CCcam provider I have used has bailed but wondering if there is a way I can prove this before looking at getting a new one? What troubleshooting steps would people do other than checking the CCcam.cfg file, and checking network connectivity?

If any more information is required please let me know.

Sean.

I have noticed 1 or 2 chans going down for a while time to time but,i suggest you try playing with the connection to the box (ie) splitter and cable,
if you gain a channel by making a slight adjustments then you can start from there.
After that try a test line just to make sure that everything works fine.

Thanks both, I did fail to mention a few additional tests I have done.

I have already tested channels 1-5 in SD and they do work (I forgot that 101 defaulted to HD so presumed nothing worked in my original post!). I also do have some virgin boxes upstairs. I have connected them to the signal cable and they all work fine so I am working on the presumption here the signal to the box is not the issue.

Last edited:
No, deffo sounds like an issue with your line/provider then - get a free test in the cable line request thread on here ;)

nice to see a network test was done for lan connection but was a restart of cam needed before checking for a new line and sometimes providers have issues their end.

Thanks both, I did fail to mention a few additional tests I have done.

I have already tested channels 1-5 in SD and they do work (I forgot that 101 defaulted to HD so presumed nothing worked in my original post!). I also do have some virgin boxes upstairs. I have connected them to the signal cable and they all work fine so I am working on the presumption here the signal to the box is not the issue.

Just because the virmin box works ok, don't mean that for a h2h will work aswell on the same cable, shuffling boxes about is never easy unless your plugging in the virmin.
hope you got sorted

Back