VM channels not working ?

t_t_2017

Hi anyone else having trouble this morning ? SLy sports 2 -4 not working and some movie channels also ?

Strange - left it on one channel for about 5 mins and then all started working again - any ideas ?

mine does this occasionally.
If i've been watching FTA channels, BBC1 etc, then switch to a premium ch, sports, movies etc, there's sometimes a short delay in the picture appearing.
It never does it when switching between premium channels, like from one sports ch to another or from sports to movies, only ever when swapping from freeview to premium.

It's not a big deal

mine does this occasionally.
If i've been watching FTA channels, BBC1 etc, then switch to a premium ch, sports, movies etc, there's sometimes a short delay in the picture appearing.
It never does it when switching between premium channels, like from one sports ch to another or from sports to movies, only ever when swapping from freeview to premium.

It's not a big deal

do you have a keepalive line above your line details?

Why are you using kv when you can have glorious HD if you were able to buy a Edison or Miraclebox? Always try and get the best out of your line, or are you on the 850?

I only watch sport and doccumentaries when I'm home which in itself is a rarity. I'm either at work or in the pub or fishing.
I stay in a couple of nights a week and TBH, i can't see any difference in SD and HD. If it falls apart or stops working, then I'll splash out on a new box but I'm not one to chase new technology all the time, it works and that's all I need. TV manufacturers advertise a new fangled model every three months and people flock out to buy their latest model, only once they've got it home do they realise they've just spent a grand on a telly which is no better than the last 4 or 5 tellies they bought.

Yeah all sorted not sure what happened I didn't change anything - think it must have been provider issue.

Back