vm chip lift

cactikid

VIP Member
Who or where can I get my chip lifted off my virgin box. So I can get the BK/IRD for a CS, so I can share with my family.

I dont care what it costs, as long as it can be done.

Can you point me in the right direction, or let me know who can do this?

got sent this in a pm asking,but not got a clue lol.

Hi
I am an electronics engineer. Been desoldering IC.s and repairing circuit boards for 30 + years.
Let me know what you need doing.
laserguy100

Thats funny tell him he can get the ird from the menu/settings on the box then hes getting there lol.

Last edited:
VM are.nt worried about the ird. The Box keys unlocks everything. Then its in hex normally..and nagra 3 is very difficult to break into.

I know mate was kidding.Depends what you mean by break into so called N3?If you mean how it was with previous version not a chance hence cs.

Yeh nagra 3 impossible (almost). I know a guy who has chipped hundreds of the nagra 2. It was great while it lasted.

Not chipping.The bk could be extracted via a couple different means depending.You could get the info via the box/card .Then reprogged rom10/11 to work in the box or emulated card.

Last edited:
Ive never heard of a simple way to hack nagra3. I have seen a video of the guy who deveeloped nagra3 for VM, but its very time consuming and technically very difficult. Im sure i would have heard of a method with a card reader.

Hi

depending on the box (tivos in uk are now cardless) all that needs done is remove the bga chip read it decrypt the 016c block replace the chip and bob's your uncle

Back