VM coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allview

Right guys I’ve just seen a post on vm website stating that they’re getting their customers to switch to cardless TiVo or V6 boxes to be able to watch sky sports in HD, if they make it compulsory for all their customers to upgrade to cardless boxes that means the end of VM for us. What are your thoughts on this, do you think the end is close?

Right guys I’ve just seen a post on vm website stating that they’re getting their customers to switch to cardless TiVo or V6 boxes to be able to watch sky sports in HD, if they make it compulsory for all their customers to upgrade to cardless boxes that means the end of VM for us. What are your thoughts on this, do you think the end is close?
http://www.techkings.org/threads/hd-vermin-channels-not-clearing.132614/page-28

i'm hearing customers got letters to say sports HD going 31st of Jan
https://keepup.virginmedia.com/v6upgrade/index

Last edited by a moderator:
it's only compulsory if they want sly HD channels, it will take months if not longer for them to get ALL boxes upgraded

notice today that quit a few channels are not clearing today just wondered if its box or its the beginning of the end. using startrack.

Aren’t all iptv sources from virmin boxes also? Does this spell the end of it all if so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it happens it happens certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. All I can say for sure is Virmin and Sly will never see a penny from me. Used to have it legitimately and ain't going back to a locked down sky box scrolling through loads of programmes I don't watch or subscribe to. Record 6 and watch a 7th I couldn't find that much to watch on sky in a week. Let alone the same time

Probably, yes. But what i mean is, it can be done from legit sources. So it won’t bring IPTV to an end if/when cable card sharing goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back