VM coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know that. It’s shite, in comparison. But there’s not much alternative at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will know if your iptv source is using virmin because surely there will be no sound on sky sports main event and narrator on sky movies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm using a trial iptv, his channels have sound but he's 100% using vm as source - well at least for sports, as the symbol is in bottom corner.

there loads of threads posts here re no audio/end of vm, a temp workaround was posted on another forum ,advised by the author on here too.The boxes can't see audio pid, reports it's happening on genuine VM boxes too, it seems pointless multiple threads being created, & old ones being resurrected, when if peeps read the forum, they might be able to sort their issues out. just saying

the unfortunate thing joe516, janso, peeps are panicking ,creating multiple threads, take time to read the forum, lincsat posted a workaround , you've both advised,vm genuine boxes having issues, it's not an 'attack' rather a fu*k up on VM's part,

Aye, can’t see it being an attack. Surely if it was they’d have tested it and made sure it didn’t piss their customers off first. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife: 'What the hell is that flying over us?! Looks like a jet with a rocket falling out it's arse'
Husband: ' Will you shut the **** up love. I'm trying to get my audio back on Sky Sports News'

BOOOOM!

Koreans come and technically everything did go dark!

Looks like a jet with a rocket falling out it's arse'

I laffed

a447030f8dca5000d436a7da77095d81.jpg
[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back