Vm epg

Luiz7s

Having some problems on the cable side and my epg, it's mainly on the sport & movies section what is actually listed isn't on the channel.

Anyone recommend the best solution for fixing this ?

Thanks

I've tried all sorts of methods and it's an absolute ******* to get working properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OTA feed sometime brings in anomalies think he means. I know 3 of us on VIX that regularly on movies and sports have something on totally different than what the EPG says just now.

Delete your EPG then sit on a VM preview for 5 mins and see how long it stay correct for.

I have an auto timer to take my box to that channel before all the EPG data is downloaded and no matter what combination of things I try I never ever get it to work.

Also on Vix and have the channel set to go to preview before it updates, using EPG Refresh. Just mainly the sports channels that are effect and a few movie channels for instance when it updated for Sly Hits the EPG shows listings of Judge Judy, Dr. Quinn and other crap like that.

It isn't unique to the modded zgemma version of vix either as I have this issue on my other boxes as I only use vix. Might have to give OpenATV a try.

Kind of pissed off having faffed about all night last night setting up an OpenATV image only for the same issue to occur. [emoji23]

Maybe god just doesn't want us knowing what we watch in HD [emoji23]

I had the same problem. removed the original epg plugin (Cross epg??) and installed Epg refresh. Sorted it for me

I'm not actually using CrossEPG even though it's installed. So if I uninstall it it SHOULD work if I just use EPG refresh?

I'm not actually using CrossEPG even though it's installed. So if I uninstall it it SHOULD work if I just use EPG refresh?

Think he just means don't use it for VM. I use it for Sat. Can do it if you want, use xmltv import if have sky and try EPG refresh for VM.....

Back