Vm epg

Ah, no point in that case. Why is it so ******* hard to get it right for virgin though when it's the same channels ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't got a Sky connection, just VM. So, yes - I removed cross-epg and installed EPG-refresh :: I no longer get Childrens programs listed on Sky sports channels !!!

I should add - I don't get a 7 day EPG tho' (that doesn't bother me..)

What about Judge Judy the movie lol? I might try this. It happens on all bouquets. All looks good when its first ran in. The HD channel can have something different on to the SD channel lol

I've got no problem having EPG Refresh do my virgin channels. It's just when I then scan the sky data in it overwrites it. And since I've got my bouquets mixed as one it's a pain in the arse...

Okay lads I've sussed it - I deleted CrossEPG and deleted my EPG data. Ran an EPG Importer import for Rytec sky UK or whatever it's called, and then ran a EPG Refresh straight after. Spot on now. Absolute nightmare but I've finally got correct EPG data with mixed bouquets.

Guaranteed it'll go tits up tomorrow, mind... :)

Okay lads I've sussed it - I deleted CrossEPG and deleted my EPG data. Ran an EPG Importer import for Rytec sky UK or whatever it's called, and then ran a EPG Refresh straight after. Spot on now. Absolute nightmare but I've finally got correct EPG data with mixed bouquets.

Guaranteed it'll go tits up tomorrow, mind... :)

If you don't mind mate can you go through the process of what you did, instructions wise just so it would be a bit easier for me to follow and hopefully do.

Cheers.

This is from memory so hopefully it'll be correct but basically.

Firstly, deleted CrossEPG as a plugin. Then I deleted EPG data. Ran EPG importer, with the rytec UK source (not virgin). That filled in my sky. Then afterwards I did EPG Refresh which seems to have set up my virgin properly!
Though I've not had chance to look today so I'll report back if it hasn't worked.

This is from memory so hopefully it'll be correct but basically.

Firstly, deleted CrossEPG as a plugin. Then I deleted EPG data. Ran EPG importer, with the rytec UK source (not virgin). That filled in my sky. Then afterwards I did EPG Refresh which seems to have set up my virgin properly!
Though I've not had chance to look today so I'll report back if it hasn't worked.

Nice one mate

Basically it works but only has data up to a certain point as somebody said. But I don't care about that as long as I can see what's on at the time I'm looking or for the rest of that day - which I can.

Basically it works but only has data up to a certain point as somebody said. But I don't care about that as long as I can see what's on at the time I'm looking or for the rest of that day - which I can.

Yeah mine seems to look a bit better now, i.e Sky Hits showing listing as Enemy of the State rather than Judge Judy and all sports channels have on what is listed thankfully.

Glad to hear it mate. To be fair you only really need one day unless you're going away.

You can on the sky side of things but I'm yet to find a working way of getting 7 day cable EPG. Taken me about three months to work out how to get just a day's worth...

That's simple. Have you initialised the hard drive you're trying to use?

I saw some steps on that. But how about the section that is visible like a tab to sèe the recordings. Will that appear or do i have to add it?

Oh, you mean like a button on the EPG screen? But otherwise you just press file list and it brings them up.

Back