Vm epg

I use EPG importer for sly and VM and seem to have 7 day EPG for both. Wether the EPG is correct or not is another matter - how would I check?

You can on the sky side of things but I'm yet to find a working way of getting 7 day cable EPG. Taken me about three months to work out how to get just a day's worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't need any plug in for vm epg. I set my start up channel to vm preview channel (also stanby). I set abm to update 4.45am. I then have set a power timer to wake box up for 5am to 5.10 then it sends box bk to stanby. I get a full epg. used to use xmltv impoter but never gpt a full or correct epg.

I use EPG importer for sly and VM and seem to have 7 day EPG for both. Wether the EPG is correct or not is another matter - how would I check?

You can on the sky side of things but I'm yet to find a working way of getting 7 day cable EPG. Taken me about three months to work out how to get just a day's worth...

Dead giveaway is checking BT Sport 3 HD and Sky Cinema Hits HD. They're the ones I had an absolute nightmare getting right.

Because Judge Judy was obviously always in a movies channel and BT Sport would obviously be airing a documentary about the war...

Don't need any plug in for vm epg. I set my start up channel to vm preview channel (also stanby). I set abm to update 4.45am. I then have set a power timer to wake box up for 5am to 5.10 then it sends box bk to stanby. I get a full epg. used to use xmltv impoter but never gpt a full or correct epg.
Did u get 7days or just 1 day on the epg for VM?

Dead giveaway is checking BT Sport 3 HD and Sky Cinema Hits HD. They're the ones I had an absolute nightmare getting right.

Because Judge Judy was obviously always in a movies channel and BT Sport would obviously be airing a documentary about the war...

Checked and the EPG is incorrect!!!!

Its in my post above. This is for just vm mind. Just delete epg before u do it. Basically got to be on a vm channel for it to read the vm epg

It will come in right but without even doing anything bar watching telly it will be wrong a few hours later again on the usual culprits u find. ITV 4 HD sometimes has a different programme on from the SD one lol

Hi. Can someone help. I rescanned my channels and for some reason BBC one HD is the 1st channel when it should be on 108

Another thing. When i have rescanned i am still gettin old channels in sports section like BBC olympics. Is there anyway of gettin rid of those channels?

If you've got a newer version of Autobouquetmaker (you'll know if you have if you've got this option, go into Autobouquetmaker and then there should be one called update config, 'click' it and it should sort it for you.

Back