VM Frequency Changes for ABM

Cacti and Moshi were both right about linking or mentioning other forums, especially if the information is here at TechKings.
The forum that is being linked, and mentioned is one that we have a particular problem with, through a former member of here allegedly approaching it to get them to sponsor TK in some shape or fashion, though it was at a time when he was trying to have HiTeck ban me from here, and then he was also going to buy TK, but hey, that is another whole debacle.

For further reference, do not mention other forums, nor link to any of their threads - if you want to send someone elsewhere, then use PM please. Any further breaches of the rules will result in a week ban, followed by a full ban.

So.. BBC 2hd.. Channel 5hd.. ssf1 HD sp arena HD.. W HD and h2 HD.. Are all black screen no sound no signal.. Is this abm issue or the beginnin of the end with the whole v6 box malarkey seeing as it's the 31st

So.. BBC 2hd.. Channel 5hd.. ssf1 HD sp arena HD.. W HD and h2 HD.. Are all black screen no sound no signal.. Is this abm issue or the beginnin of the end with the whole v6 box malarkey seeing as it's the 31st
probably a bit of both, try updating the abm config files and then run a scan, menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> update config files

It’s hard to tell these days some areas have lost the sport already. So with out hearing from other people in your area.
It could be your end

probably a bit of both, try updating the abm config files and then run a scan, menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> update config files
I've tried rescannin and updating all that... Still the same... Except like someone else posted... I find the duplicate sp f1 and arena channels and they're working ... Which has confused me a little

I've tried rescannin and updating all that... Still the same... Except like someone else posted... I find the duplicate sp f1 and arena channels and they're working ... Which has confused me a little
Some net ids in abm need to be updated, i tested it and after an auto scan with my net id but without abm scan, shows for example BT Sport 2 Hd which has a random id name but if I run ABM the bt sport 2 hd is black which makes me believe it's not pointing to the right channel. Probably points to a wrong or old frequency. See my other posts in this thread for a possible solution which I'm in the process of doing it myself for my net id.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have some channels that work fine before running the ABM scan but for some reason after ABM scan the same channels are black and when checking frequency they appear with a different frequency than the initial working one.
Example: BT Sport 2 HD and MTV HD work on frequency 602MHz and after ABM scan their frequency shows 746MHz which of course doesn't work. How can I fix this as there are a few other channels in the same situation?

if it works manually, then you run the abm scan it will overwrite depending on what the cable uk virgin.xml has in it?
until its updated correctly you will have this problem, did you send over the lamedb and lamedb/5 files?

if it works manually, then you run the abm scan it will overwrite depending on what the cable uk virgin.xml has in it?
until its updated correctly you will have this problem, did you send over the lamedb and lamedb/5 files?
Hey man, thanks for clarifying that. We spoke about this on the other thread I know but if you see his replies, he's telling me to go and manually modify a file on my box:(

I guess by doing it manually your changing the mod from 3 to 5 as example to obtain a lock? then running the ABM again so the lamedb files can be uploaded. Of course this then overwrites what you previously did as it writes it back to the providers.cache. best give him what he needs !!

I guess by doing it manually your changing the mod from 3 to 5 as example to obtain a lock? then running the ABM again so the lamedb files can be uploaded. Of course this then overwrites what you previously did as it writes it back to the providers.cache. best give him what he needs !!
Sorry I think you lost me there. Not entirely sure what this means. I will need to look into this tonight and try and do the steps mentioned but if you have some advice about how to change these channels' frequencies, i would appreciate it as I'm still kind of a novice at this.

Hi my friend has lives in nottingham and has lost all skysports channels on her h2h box. She has latest ipab installed and done all software update. Her net id is 00008, are the blocked now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi my friend has lives in nottingham and has lost all skysports channels on her h2h box. She has latest ipab installed and done all software update. Her net id is 00008, are the blocked now

00008 has lost sports HD channels, if she has lost other hd or sports SD channels, it's something else

Cheers, she just checked sd channels and theyre working. Are the hd channels gone permanantly

Thank you for the info, i couldnt check as mine is sky and as we all know they went along time ago. Suppose its only a matter of time before vm goes the same way too ☹️

Back