1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM HD Skin V1.5 Skin

Discussion in 'OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins' started by Chabs, Feb 18, 2016.

1. naar

naar Member

Hi, I'm unable to download this as I have a new account, what do I need to do?

bertybassett likes this.
  2. bertybassett

bertybassett Member

cry? I am in the same boat too.

3. bertybassett

bertybassett Member

in fact i pressed download and it worked for me. thanks mate for the work involved in creating this master piece.

4. racheal07

racheal07 Member

I've searched on the forum however I'm unable to see this answer so here goes, can this skin work on the latest wooshbuild?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. leeblades

leeblades Member

Yes pal I'd say it will definitely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. upload_2017-5-8_18-15-27.png

hi how do I get it to say what's on like this as mine has just got the thumbs up symbol any help appreciated thank you

7. scouse1742

scouse1742 Member

hi , i don't understand any of this coding stuff but i just want to say my problem , i'm using wooshbuild v5003 on a zgemma H2 with VM . this skin is great but the coloured buttons do nothing on epg screen so i cannot timer record/zap

8. scouse1742

scouse1742 Member

hi , i don't understand any of this coding stuff but i just want to say my problem , i'm using wooshbuild v5003 on a zgemma H2 with VM . this skin is great but the coloured buttons do nothing on epg screen so i cannot timer record/zap

9. scouse1742

scouse1742 Member

sorry for the double post , i didn't add that i'm using your skywb skin at the moment because everything works fine on that but i would like the VM HD skin to work , thanks for all your excellent work chabs

10. jaisunny

jaisunny Member

Hi guys,

I have installed this skin and i have a few issues/Q's...

1. When i press the UP arrow on my remote to enter the tv channel list. It auto goes to the FAVOURITES page. How do i change this to the "PROVIDER" page?.
    2. When in the tv channel menu displaying all the tv channels list. I get no NOW AND NEXT on the right panel. It is completely blank/empty.
    3. When in the tv channel menu again, where it displays all the tv channel list, the top right box which should show the channel its on, is extremely faded and i cannot see it.

Hope someone can help with this.