VM in Leicester

momo_124

Hi people just want to ask is VM servers still working in Leicester cause a few people are saying missing channels and hd channels don't work. Cause I live in Leicester I just wanna know if this down to VM encryption or the person supplying the line thanks

It's definitely a VM issue and unlikely to be your line provider. For some unknown reason, the SSHD channels haven't cleared for a couple of months now in Leicester 00012. All SD channels should still work tho. There were a couple of threads on this same issue a while back. If you're missing any other channels, then I would rescan the box for channels and use ABM if you have it installed on your box to set up bouquets. If after doing so you find you're missing more than just a few SSHD channels, then check your signal levels first and use a signal booster if required. If all else fails, it might be worth contacting your provider for another line, or trying out a test line from another provider, to see if the same thing happens.

VM encryption and it does't matter how many tests you take it won't make any difference.
AFAIK it's only sports HD channels up to now - no other Hd channels have been affected yet

VM encryption and it does't matter how many tests you take it won't make any difference.
AFAIK it's only sports HD channels up to now - no other Hd channels have been affected yet

Yes that’s what I was trying to say in my post. Only sly sports hd channels are affected atm. I mentioned the use of a test line if the op has other channels apart from sshd that are not clearing, as all other channels should clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The HD [all] cut-off for VM is scheduled to happen in January and will work as per sky eg--blank pretty black screens.
Reaper.

running cam mg 1.38 a couple of sports HD channels dont clear (eurosports HD 2 is one Ive noticed), changed to oscam & they clear as normal, the audio was fixed by using a build/image created after the audio issue was fixed

Last edited:
I have, and the thread posted above 'HD virmin channels not clearing' is the main thread about this Leicester issue.
I thought you were NW Eng?

It's just one netid up to now, Leicester 00012 (from memory) and it's only affecting some sports HD channels in that area, although it's supposed to be rolled out nationwide at end of January 2018 :(

Hi,

Do the sky sports channels and BT sport channels work in the Leicester area? Im currently getting no picture but I dont know if this is due to a config error on my side?

Thanks in advance.

Yes sky sports sd channels working and bt sports etc but no sky sports hd channels they were switched off a couple of months ago im afraid :(

Thanks for the quick answer. yes the Leicester net ID 00012 is set. I think I may not have setup the C: line properly. Can you let me know how to setup the C: line text file in full please?

In general very few Servers offer CCcam Lines for Cable although it does work but old hat - you need to ask for a newcam. list file to work with mg_camd. TBH.

Back