VM line: Blank screen on Channels

shakira

Hi
We have an Octagon box running a vm line. This morning we lost channels, host server rebooted his end and I had to restart mgcamd to get the channels working. We have now once again lost the channels and a message keeps popping up, softccam error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to go next please?

Cheers.

Hi
We have an Octagon box running a vm line. This morning we lost channels, host server rebooted his end and I had to restart mgcamd to get the channels working. We have now once again lost the channels and a message keeps popping up, softccam error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to go next please?

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20170708_193618.jpg
    20170708_193618.jpg
    838.6 KB · Views: 42
It looks like it's saying it can't find the cccam.cfg file, have you moved or removed the file from it's folder?

It looks like it's saying it can't find the cccam.cfg file, have you moved or removed the file from it's folder?

Hi!
No I haven't. I re-entered the line earlier to give it a refresh. The host server said it needed a reboot from his end and that it was all done. When we check the logs, it says that it can't find ccam or mgcamd then it says it's running fine. It looks like the line is dropping off then coming back on.

Back