VM Line But No Sly Box Office

Jytees

I've got an H2H using Dsayers image with VM line.All working perfectly well but don't appear to have a Sly Box Office channel. Should there be one or will I need to add it manually. Or isn't it available at all? Obviously looking for the fight on Saturday!

Cheers in advance.

It's not called Box Office on VM, It's called S*y Events / Prime Events and can be found in the red button bouquet.

As above sky events and prime events in the red button bouquet or if using the Custommix method at the bottom of the sports bouquet 492 and 494

Are you using Dsayers Custommix method with both sat and cable or just cable?

If both sat and cable there in the sly sports bouquet 429 and 494.

If just cable the red button bouquet should show when pressing epg channel 1000 and 1002

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies.

I've got Sky Events on 494 but nothing showing on the channel. Should there be something there now?

Are you using Dsayers Custommix method with both sat and cable or just cable?

If both sat and cable there in the sly sports bouquet 429 and 494.

If just cable the red button bouquet should show when pressing epg channel 1000 and 1002

I'm using Dsayers image with a VM line and a Sly line. Is there any point in this now? What channels are still available on Sly that aren't on VM?

Do VM not do box office in HD yet? Just wondered why we had everything else in HD

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

No box office in HD it's probably sly that owns the rights so they probably don't want vm to have it in HD

And yet they make vm charge the same price as HD viewers yet VM is SD quality..

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Anyone still looking I did a scsn the other for me channels the other day, it's called virgin ppv I'm using an Amiko cable through virgin.

Back