VM line feed?

Dont that mate myself and he did as well.

Stated as a home user, friends/family were paying £30 for same package etc and they said new customers are always going to pay less than existing customers.

What peeved me off is them saying the package im on is "cheap" and I lost it and when abusive calling them thiefs etc as other loyal customers on higher speeds were paying same or even less.

Seems too much hassle to leave and cancel for good or to go to business broadband.

I envy you guys who have 200m or 350mb and are paying less or slightly more than me.

£44 is cheaper than I'm paying, so I will ring up tomorrow and I'll tell them that a friend of mine pays £44 and see what they say.
I ring up once a year to complain about the price I'm paying and always come off the phone better off than I was

whatever you pay, you will be lucky to get anywhere near the advertised speed. Probably best off sticking at 50mb and then complaining you are getting anywhere near that.

sadly i would say its the best internet in the country
only company that gives you the speeds you really need
You cannot have not seen B4RN internet, limitted area coverage but the speed & price is the future (I hope).
They have a bold statement on their webby
'The World’s Fastest Rural Broadband'

Last edited:
Back