VM NOT GOING DOWN READ

slyman3

Hi ya

all good news i rang up vm today and asked them a few qustion

There takeing off vod and on demand and hd channels on old boxese and the answer is that.

U do not have to update your old box unless u want to.

And the reson why thay want u to take new box is that it runs internet to devices also runs tv and phone line thats why that want to put the three in one package into one box.

So what will happen is there be no hd on the old boxes thats what thay said today

So any one with original tivo box keep it as will still work with card just no hd or vod and on demand

Hi ya

all good news i rang up vm today and asked them a few qustion

There takeing off vod and on demand and hd channels on old boxese and the answer is that.

U do not have to update your old box unless u want to.

And the reson why thay want u to take new box is that it runs internet to devices also runs tv and phone line thats why that want to put the three in one package into one box.

So what will happen is there be no hd on the old boxes thats what thay said today

So any one with original tivo box keep it as will still work with card just no hd or vod and on demand
Interesting, so it’ll be HD and PPV going? As PPV uses the “on demand” do you reckon we’ll slowly start to see HD channels disappear or all at once ? Also when’s it going to start?

Interesting, so it’ll be HD and PPV going? As PPV uses the “on demand” do you reckon we’ll slowly start to see HD channels disappear or all at once ? Also when’s it going to start?
No one really knows, the last I read on virgin website was 'later in the year', what and when it will happen is anyone's guess.

Back