VM only bouquet ipab issues

Hi all need some help, a while back all my VM channels through ipab were fine and in correct order 501 sports etc but few months ago it went to A-Z and all channels so have every bbc 1,2 etc. I’ve managed to create a favourites list based on sly channel list but numbers are all over any ideas how to get the correct VM bouquet and numbers

Thanks

It looks like you did not tick the set up for your bouquets when you did your autobouquets scan, and you may have the " ALL CHANNEL" bouquet only, I would go back in to the autobouquet set-up, tick the bouquets you require, and try again m8 ??

It looks like you did not tick the set up for your bouquets when you did your autobouquets scan, and you may have the " ALL CHANNEL" bouquet only, I would go back in to the autobouquet set-up, tick the bouquets you require, and try again m8 ??
Thanks will give it a go, do you know if this will delete my favourites or will it maintain them? Just worried if it doesn’t work and deletes the favourites as it took me an hour to sort

Yes it will, but if you do the scan the correct way, then you will have ALL your bouquets anyway, then you can re-create a limited favourites if required...

Back