VM picture pixelated with lines

dioufy

Hi. My zgemma h.2h is pixelated and lines keep going through the picture. The wire is the existing wire from my current VM box. I haven't touched anything... Any ideas? Could it be the gift?

Thanks

could be old bad cabling affecting your signal.power off box and recheck cables,then switch on.

Seems to happen on every channel. But mainly the premium channels. I've swapped the cable with the cable connected to my router but it's still the same. Could this be a gift issue?

Seems to happen on every channel. But mainly the premium channels. I've swapped the cable with the cable connect

You need to confirm whether FTA channels are stable
If they are you can then move on to testing you server connection.
FTA channels are BBC 1 to 5 in SD only, pick, challenge

So i tried it again today on FTA channels & it doesn't do it that often, but it still happens... I also tried a different test line from another provider and it's still the same. Not sure what to try next as i'm only using the cables that VM supplied.

Definitely not your provider.
If your cable works fine on your VM box then nothing is wrong with it.

Could be a dodgy connector f-type to coax (screwy type into aerial type) in between your zgemma and VM cable
Or could be a bad tuner, would need to replace your zgemma box

If its pixelated and you have lines through the GUI (in menu screens etc.) then its a video HDMI output issue, again would need to replace box but first try replacing the HDMI cable

I had a similar issue. I removed the splitter on connection externally (outside the house - grey box) and connected a direct feed and issue was resolved.

i have a similar problem upgraded from H1 to H2.H had a great picture on h1 moved to h2 with same line and its pixalating all the time on both freeview and premium thing i have noticed is that the snr on the h2 is 117 compared to h1 which was around 90 is there a solution to remedy this.

Had a very similar issue that has persisted for a couple of months if not longer. I have tried out all of the above, bought genuine Virgin Media cables, splitter, took out a basic tv package with Virgin to see if it was a signal issue, none of them worked, glitching continued. Today I got hold of a cheap signal booster, wired it and horay the glitching/pixelation has completely gone. Try the signal booster, probably cost you a £10.

Just a quick heads up changed my net I'd pixilation problem seems to have stopped.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Had a very similar issue that has persisted for a couple of months if not longer. I have tried out all of the above, bought genuine Virgin Media cables, splitter, took out a basic tv package with Virgin to see if it was a signal issue, none of them worked, glitching continued. Today I got hold of a cheap signal booster, wired it and horay the glitching/pixelation has completely gone. Try the signal booster, probably cost you a £10.
What make of signal booster did you purchase? shah1

You need to confirm whether FTA channels are stable
If they are you can then move on to testing you server connection.
FTA channels are BBC 1 to 5 in SD only, pick, challenge
Hi buddy

I'm having the same problem , the fta channels you refer too I'm having issues with , the box has been fine for a good 8 months , then this morning iv started having these stuttering issues

Hi buddy

I'm having the same problem , the fta channels you refer too I'm having issues with , the box has been fine for a good 8 months , then this morning iv started having these stuttering issues

If the fta channels are the same then its signal rather then line related. Try another splitter if using one...or it could be your router?? There have been a lot of updates going on just now and my router was lit up like a Christmas tree constantly. I ended up calling vm and complaining about my router and a change was made from cabinet to the box (noise reduction) I was told and all has been very stable since

If the fta channels are the same then its signal rather then line related. Try another splitter if using one...or it could be your router?? There have been a lot of updates going on just now and my router was lit up like a Christmas tree constantly. I ended up calling vm and complaining about my router and a change was made from cabinet to the box (noise reduction) I was told and all has been very stable since
Thanks for the swift reply , I turn the power off to my router to reboot it , also rebooted my box , I did some update via one of the menus , now it's stuck in boot & w/o t go any further , I understand I have to now flash my box with an image, but my question is , will my line info still be there & if not is there anyway of retrieving it

Regards

Back