VM picture pixelated with lines

Whoops ... that's why you should never press things if you don't know what you're doing :(

Your line info will be wiped when you re-flash and if it's stuck on boot, you wont be able to retrieve it. If you can't get your line details from the person who provided it to you then you're screwed i'm afraid.

This splitter should do the trick > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131236596506?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Oppps lol

Oh well it's not the end of the world .... I'm gonna reflash it with the biohead image , edit all the info for my area , check the FTA channels , get that part right then worry about a line , are lines available here or recommended at least

Regards

Had a very similar issue that has persisted for a couple of months if not longer. I have tried out all of the above, bought genuine Virgin Media cables, splitter, took out a basic tv package with Virgin to see if it was a signal issue, none of them worked, glitching continued. Today I got hold of a cheap signal booster, wired it and horay the glitching/pixelation has completely gone. Try the signal booster, probably cost you a £10.

What signal booster did u get.

Back