VM ROI

Where are you scanning from

Sorry was meant to say I am in Dublin 13!

**Update** I used the newest PBnigma image, Ver 5.3, and I seem to have a lot more options for scanning. Currently I am at 60% with 312 channels found. Happy Days!

Last edited:
I've a zGemma H2 combo box in ROI. I'm looking to set up a hassle free and glitch free service. Where would i be able to get a good C line ?

Hl, I am looking for a channel list and settings for swords Dublin thanks in advance.
I have a working setup for UPC / Virgin in Swords Dublin - pm me if anyone wants all the channel lists / frequencies / symbol rates
Keep in mind - these only work in Swords, different areas in Dublin have different frequencies and symbol rates.

Hi all set up my upc channels through this a few months back and now missing a few channels im in kildare i was using the net id of dublin 43217 but im now missing quite a few channels RTE 2HD TG4HD BBC's not very up to scratch would appreciate any guidance in what to do i did try scanning but these channels are not being picked up sports movies etc are fine ?

Hi guys I have a evo nova cable box with a line I'm plugged straight into my virgin feed and I'm getting no channels clearing should I at least be able to view free to air channels at least I'm thinking something wrong with box

yes uk line only works in uk
irl line only works over here,

as we are all virgin now uk and irl not the same hence why this thread was named upc lol

Back