VM ROI

What is best to use for FTP'ing a line on to a cable box, I've always used dreambox control centre?
Managed to get another line to test but for the life of me I can't get it to work, I'm copying and pasting it in to cccam.cfg, saving and exiting but when I reboot the box the channels are dark. The frustrating thing is when I copy and paste the line I'm currently using back in it's working fine.
Anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

What is best to use for FTP'ing a line on to a cable box, I've always used dreambox control centre?
Managed to get another line to test but for the life of me I can't get it to work, I'm copying and pasting it in to cccam.cfg, saving and exiting but when I reboot the box the channels are dark. The frustrating thing is when I copy and paste the line I'm currently using back in it's working fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just use filezilla, are you sure line is active? What protocol you using?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Filezilla, did you restart the cam?

I always have to restart the cam on my box every time I reboot it for some reason, the provider is assuring me the line is active.
I'll give filezilla a try.

Just to all don't be going out and buying cable only receivers or getting work done on cables and installations.

There's no one supplying lines in Ireland. There was one but it's confirmed it's being wound down and will be discontinued.

Don't be pissing money down a drain.

Make sure you source a line first if there is any out there before buying anything.
Why on earth would someone shut down now when it looks like it's the time to be doing cable?

I know He's right though. He was full anyway but folk were abusing it. Must be a reason why others don't jump on it. Anyway, he's doing IPTV now...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I know He's right though. He was full anyway but folk were abusing it. Must be a reason why others don't jump on it. Anyway, he's doing IPTV now...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Don't understand how people could be abusing it, if they're resharing lines he just has to ban them disable line and they've lost their money

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry for butting in here, But, in in Kildare, Iv a basic cable feed, and a Dreambox 500c which Iv not used in a few years, I went Sat, is there anyway to set up a 500c with a line to get it running again.
The image on it is from 2011 so ill need a new one. Iv searched and from what I read, it should be possible, but can't seem to find any recent tutorials on how to do it. Any help appreciated.
Slaintè.
C.

The 500c definitely works.
You probably won't need to change image, just get an up to date cables.xml and install mgcam 1.38 and you should be good to go.

hi mine is working off meath hd 43226
heres my working bouqests and picons to go with them
Hi guys, thanks for all the information on this thread. My first time setting up a box and not doing to bad so far with all the help here. So far this is what I have done on my zgemma h2h.
Flashed using wooshbuild with Ste's guide, using VM skin tho.
ABM would not work for me kept saying tuning failed so done manual scan with previous frequencies posted and have RTE 1, Euronews and customer care channels working.`
Loaded hedges2016 cable bouquets, thanks for that one but can't figure out how to load picons.
Any how to guide would be much appreciated.
In Limerick as well.

Last edited:
Just hope everything works when I get a sub. Don't want to touch my h2s as I still have iptv and line working with the few channels left.

Back