VM ROI

Anyone having issues with movie channels and some sly sports channels not clearing? All was fine on Wed 2/8 - Issue just started yesterday 3/8.. Did a full recan but no luck.
All working on mine, I'd check with your provider

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

now funny you mention that as loads of channels getting pop ups,rte1 and 2 no signal lol
reflashed to a very old image which now pulls in all whereas latest images do not even with updated abm:poop:

Anyone having issues with movie channels and some sly sports channels not clearing? All was fine on Wed 2/8 - Issue just started yesterday 3/8.. Did a full recan but no luck.
Mine are gone as well.
Restarted cams a few times,
Restarted GUI,
Turned off the box / router,
Checked all connections,
Rte 1 and Virgin working.
Time to contact provider I think

Sly spts arena and universal hd not clearing for me and they were working a few days ago,think I'll be changing provider when my line is up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ok then forced to power on tv:grin:

ok reading back threads something has changed as some channels dont show a picture and a pop up appears,abm is also having issues with fail .

might just have to wait and see to when things settle down to work.

Anybody having problems with ABM, can you please state what the problem is, what area your in, what netID are you using (in ABM and tuner configuration), what version of ABM you are using. ABM is working perfectly, more than likely it is configured incorrectly. It's the lack of feedback and unreliable answers that none of the ABM team are willing to put any time and energy into the irish vm provider. But i can confirm it works 100% for me.

Last edited:
Anybody having problems with ABM, can you please state what the problem is, what area your in, what netID are you using (in ABM and tuner configuration), what version of ABM you are using. ABM is working perfectly, more than likely it is configured incorrectly. It's the lack of feedback and unreliable answers that none of the ABM team are willing to put any time and energy into the irish vm provider. But i can confirm it works 100% for me.
What version of ABM are you using and what's your net ID?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I always manually add my channels. If anyone needs frequencies just holler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back