VM ROI

Here are frequencies for cork i put em in on HD on amiko A3 combo with network id 43316 i cant remember whitch 1 i put in but go to cable install press epg scroll to hungry (its empty) and put in codes flick to H D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170824-143546.png
    Screenshot_20170824-143546.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 83

That's the signal strength I get on my Zgemma H.2H in VM in Dublin, does it look ok specially the AGC always around 10? I run a new cable from the VM splitter to the box but still the same.

I know for satellite both the SNR and AGC need to be over 60% - 70% but I thought for cable might be less.

Thanks

i have all channel coming through on a scan in Dubin but ABM just wont run says tune failed FATAL i have all setting in tuner correct as its pulling everything

i have all channel coming through on a scan in Dubin but ABM just wont run says tune failed FATAL i have all setting in tuner correct as its pulling everything

Send through a picture of your ABM settings. The channels coming through are likely from your automatic scan and not ABM so your ABM settings could still be incorrect.

Yea but abm wont scan at all its a customers box in dublin

Attachments

• IMG-20171012-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20171012-WA0002.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 93
Yea but abm wont scan at all its a customers box in dublin

43217 is definitely the correct netid, that other one is a legacy ID. The only thing I can think of right now is that the cable coming from the UPC box on the wall is connecting incorrectly. Pretty sure it needs to come from the connection on the right of the box as you look at it, and then use a splitter to have one going to the router and the other cable going to your cable tuner on whatever box you are using.

But i had seen other people had abm issues i have tried a few images also get the same thing ..maybe i need to competely reinstall a custom abm i stead of the feed one

Do you have a dual tuner? If you go into tuner settings and have say B + C enabled as cable, just disable C for a moment and then run ABM, it will work then. After scan, re-enable the C tuner. Happens to me all the time on my scan and that’s how I get around it. I have a triple tuner and running openatv.

Back