1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM ROI

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by xyxy, May 16, 2015.

1. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

i remember but unsure if i still have the dead ones as not at box at this time and recordings going on,i wonder if i wrote how many in last scan?

2. samsid

samsid Member

might be to with VM having taken over UPC, remember all the different cable companies in 70' 80's RTE relays,Chorus NTL. Marmac, maybe Limerick may have had more ,weren't Chorus & NTL based there, Dublin likely have more too, once I have sport I'm happy

3. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

dont have sport as i knew it lol,not got into it that far back,starview 1 lol

4. hedges2016

hedges2016 Member

samsid and cactikid like this.
  5. lucast2007us

lucast2007us Member

Hi guys my epg is no longer updating do I need to upgrade my openvix image?
    It's weird was working the other day but now EPG importer won't work.
    I have the correct sources ticked and I can see the download progress but my EPG is not populated when it's finished

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

6. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

i dont use epg importer thinking opencross xmltv

7. lucast2007us

lucast2007us Member

Hi that's for replying what is opencross xmltv?

8. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2018
    lucast2007us likes this.
  9. lucast2007us

lucast2007us Member

Got sorted guys turns out I just had to remove my current epgimporter and install new one from plugins and everything was back. Thanks for help

10. reaper180

reaper180 Member

hi guys,is anyone using a vm modem to clear channels,currently with vodafone and alls clearing ,was thinking of of going with vm broadband if it would work,cheers

11. Visor

Visor Member

Any broadband should work once you have an active VM feed coming into the house, but yes VM broadband works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12. reaper180

reaper180 Member

cheers, its just i read about vm modem in england having problems clearing,i think the hub 3 modem,so was wondering about here in ireland

13. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

to be clear reading your statement you have vodafone and alls clearing do you mean sat and iptv and not cable?

14. reaper180

reaper180 Member

cactikd, all is working fine ,iptv whats left on sat and cable is clearing on vodafone bb, was just wondering if i switched to vm bb would this be a problem with there modems,cheers

15. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

dont think irl does a hub as have got a cisco router also,loads are on vm with no issues.
    do you have a cable feed from vm as wondering how you get cable if just with vodafone?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. Visor

Visor Member

I have a hub with no issues, upgraded a few years back from the flat white Cisco.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cactikid likes this.
  17. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

My modem died, VM replaced it with a hub 3, no problems with anything (Dublin)

reaper180 likes this.
  18. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

@wheelo what was your issue that needed upgrade?

ahh bricked lol

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  19. reaper180

reaper180 Member

ya i have a live tv feed coming in;),i will check out vm bb deals

20. a7v8x

a7v8x Member

Hub 3 here too and all fine