VM ROI

Have they changed frequencies in Dublin? My mate from Dublin told me that all channels get bad or no signal errors.

Stupid spell check :) edited

Last edited:
i remember but unsure if i still have the dead ones as not at box at this time and recordings going on,i wonder if i wrote how many in last scan?

might be to with VM having taken over UPC, remember all the different cable companies in 70' 80's RTE relays,Chorus NTL. Marmac, maybe Limerick may have had more ,weren't Chorus & NTL based there, Dublin likely have more too, once I have sport I'm happy

Hi guys my epg is no longer updating do I need to upgrade my openvix image?
It's weird was working the other day but now EPG importer won't work.
I have the correct sources ticked and I can see the download progress but my EPG is not populated when it's finished

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Got sorted guys turns out I just had to remove my current epgimporter and install new one from plugins and everything was back. Thanks for help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

hi guys,is anyone using a vm modem to clear channels,currently with vodafone and alls clearing ,was thinking of of going with vm broadband if it would work,cheers

hi guys,is anyone using a vm modem to clear channels,currently with vodafone and alls clearing ,was thinking of of going with vm broadband if it would work,cheers
Any broadband should work once you have an active VM feed coming into the house, but yes VM broadband works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any broadband should work once you have an active VM feed coming into the house, but yes VM broadband works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
cheers, its just i read about vm modem in england having problems clearing,i think the hub 3 modem,so was wondering about here in ireland

to be clear reading your statement you have vodafone and alls clearing do you mean sat and iptv and not cable?

to be clear reading your statement you have vodafone and alls clearing do you mean sat and iptv and not cable?
cactikd, all is working fine ,iptv whats left on sat and cable is clearing on vodafone bb, was just wondering if i switched to vm bb would this be a problem with there modems,cheers

Back