VM ROI

how yous lads ive been on the satellite scene for a few years now and im looking to get into the cable side of it now, i take it most of you guys have a working line can someone point me in the right direction as to how id get one cheers, i can exchange sat lines aswell cheers lads

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ----------

sorry lads i meant to say im in dunlaoghaire Co.Dublins
thanks

Looking to get set up in cable scene here in Ireland. anyone have a good virgin ireland skin...is it zgemma ' s you guys mainly use

how yous lads ive been on the satellite scene for a few years now and im looking to get into the cable side of it now, i take it most of you guys have a working line can someone point me in the right direction as to how id get one cheers, i can exchange sat lines aswell cheers lads

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ----------

sorry lads i meant to say im in dunlaoghaire Co.Dublins
thanks

Has anyone managed to get an auto bouquet plugin or anyting similar to work with UPC Cable. Or anything that creates folder automatically an changes freq for you. Have a test line working but would love to get the wrinkles ironed out before i buy a years subscription :)

Any help would be great, thanks

jwigley

Has anyone managed to get an auto bouquet plugin or anyting similar to work with UPC Cable. Or anything that creates folder automatically an changes freq for you. Have a test line working but would love to get the wrinkles ironed out before i buy a years subscription

Any help would be great, thanks

jwigley

The only person I know of who was playing around with cable in Dublin is @cactikid 5/6 posts above , he'll probably pay a visit here and see your post.

yes try reading back through posts

abm does not work for irish cable which is a bummer,one has go the old fashioned route like dreambox edit where one downloads channel list to pc move into bouquets/favourites list and upload to box.

Last edited:
Hi I'm in dublin just wondering if I was to go out tomorrow and buy a combo box is it straight forward enough to setup here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes if you get a good enigma2 receiver and then check bees thread setting up enigma2 box in the cable section.

Which provider do I use when searching for the channels using the cables.xml file in this post? I don't see Upc dublin only virgin Ireland and Upc Kabel Wien?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is listed under upc,you might have to doubleclick folder on pc first to show you that channel xml file first,was box rebooted to show a different list?

Back