VM ROI

its not game over, its because there are so few cable servers in Ireland, vm can buy lines and stick them into oscam to get emm details, that gives them the card number and therefor they kill the account. its not a new encryption. oscam is open source so its easily done for any provider.

they can imput a c line into there own oscam mate, not from the server end. build oscam. put in c line and watch emms coming in.

There has to be a way for them to detect that the line is using oscam and then not let the line connect to server so no emms to oscam will be sent.

Has anyone got a letter from VM about switching off it's analogue signal? Would this affect RTE one as a fta channel after doing a scan on a box without a line?

Yes they are doing that, as I know the fella who installed my VM in my house and a mate got his signal switched off when he left them and he turned the signal back for a score but he said that's what they were gonna be doing

OK but let's say our boxes aren't working for whatever reason and our BB is fine and we put the coax from the box into the back of the TV we won't get any channels I presume.

The IPTV suppliers will try and convince you that Iptv is the only option and cable is finished.
At the moment cable is not finished.
while cable is 'not finished' no one is offering subs, I have lost 2 providers in the past month, one with a month to run the other a replacement suggested via recommend thread on here,via a member was just 2 weeks old. Not blaming the person as they were trying to do a favour, I passed server on to others myself ,for exactly same reason

while cable is 'not finished' no one is offering subs, I have lost 2 providers in the past month, one with a month to run the other a replacement suggested via this forum thread ,via a member was just 2 weeks old

In the same boat, 2 down, 1 of them I only just got. very frustrating

Back