1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM ROI

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by xyxy, May 16, 2015.

1. sheamieomeara

sheamieomeara Registered

{retired defence forces
    tipperary
    All down today any body else in the same boat

2. hedges2016

hedges2016 TK Veteran

Male
    Yeah all gone here and error on reader in oscam so say server is down or gone for good as it's the end of the month!!

3. le0pard

le0pard Registered

No issues here with my server.

Anyone want to share even the start of your server URL by PM who’s offfline.

The last VM ROI line I got he switched off all my lines and moved me to his IPTV server. Even though I know the server is still going and I found another reseller of the same server he said was gone.

4. dazed

dazed Registered

Ticket system on his website has been disabled the last few weeks so even if you wanted to contact him about IPTV you can't lol

I did a while back when they were having server issues with cable it just seemed like the usual reseller tv channel list were channels worked or didn't, no better or worst than most the others

5. sheamieomeara

sheamieomeara Registered

{retired defence forces
    tipperary
    Are all vm lines gone for good or are there any working out there

6. superfan

superfan Registered

Haven't been on here for a while but have just read the last few pages of this thread. Wasn't aware of any problems with VM in Ireland, my box/provider has been working fine.
    Gutted to hear it might be coming to an end. :(

7. superfan

superfan Registered

Sorry mate but do you have any idea when this might be happening?

8. yvry123

yvry123 Registered

Female
    Only servers are gone not the channels virgin is buying or asking test lines and after that they implemted a ecm emm scan to disable cards so all the servers are gone or most of them so they can stop iptv but now iptv persons are using their cards for iptv and not more for lines cccam or newcamd so is the same as before only cs is afected and not iptv

9. Visor

Visor Registered

Male
    Someone is very clued in for just been a member for little over a week. I'm still learning as I go.

whackball and superfan like this.
  10. superfan

superfan Registered

I'm assuming the answer is no but just thought I'd ask, when VM eventually switch off the analogue signal will my edison still pull in the channels I'm currently getting through my provider?

11. sheamieomeara

sheamieomeara Registered

{retired defence forces
    tipperary
    Yeah it will stii work

superfan likes this.
  12. Gabby83

Gabby83 Registered

Will the the h2h work with virgin Ireland?

13. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Yes if you can find a supplier, rare as rocking horse plop at the moment, if you haven't already bought the box, you might be as well trying to source a supplier first otherwise the box could be defunct before it's delivered

14. sheamieomeara

sheamieomeara Registered

{retired defence forces
    tipperary
    you will find it hard to find a supplier at the moment i had two lines from two suppliers both with over six months left and now they are gone

15. yvry123

yvry123 Registered

Female
    thanks to vmroi all the servers gone by now, they are in all forum where irish people goes and buy lines, I spoke with one of the servers owners and they are stopping because of these. What i dont understand is why vm ireland is buying lines if that is like police is buying drugs. it is not allowed. Or just because they only ask sample lines and are actualy not buying. I dont know anyhow testing lines from anyserver left is impossible to get

16. satmando

satmando Registered

All they are doing is buying a line and tracing where the emms are coming from. It then shows up the card number , then kill the account. Sky or any provider can do the exact same as oscam is opensource.

17. united19

united19 Registered

Because it's utter rubbish an excuse to ditch the vm servers and move people on to a safer iptv system Virgin would never buy a line or ask for a test it's just absurd the owners of them 2 servers saw a money making idea with iptv there's nothing else to it.

grahamer67 and samsid like this.
  18. Daniroo

Daniroo Registered

Hey guys, just wondering what's happening with this situation at the moment and if VM is completely gone in Ireland now?

19. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

{bus driver
    Dublin
    No, it's not completely gone, but if you are not currently with the server that is working, I don't think you are going to get on it as there are serious trust issues around strangers.

The Guvnor likes this.
  20. sheamieomeara

sheamieomeara Registered

{retired defence forces
    tipperary
    But in reply to your post the people that have been let down by the server that has gone down what about there trust as some people are out of pocket with no refund. They are the victims here.