VM ROI

I am out of pocket, with no chance of a refund. I have no server currently. Those who messed others around have been banned, what else would you like me to do?

But in reply to your post the people that have been let down by the server that has gone down what about there trust as some people are out of pocket with no refund. They are the victims here.

im 100% sure the eire providers would rather still be running their business and taking new subs and renewals :(y):

im 100% sure the eire providers would rather still be running their business and taking new subs and renewals :(y):

I don't know about that mate, it seems they want to move all their resources to IPTV service, not giving a crap about those who only had renewed even in the last days of it, wouldn't even stretch to offering a discount on their IPTV servers.

it's never a happy occasion when servers go down. if what i have read is correct, and I was running my own server, i would protect my own cards any way i could including taking them offline.

no reason not to offer a discount against iptv though, thats poor form :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is - we cant be sure they are telling the truth, their actions havent been squeaky clean thus far with regards their current clients at the time of change.
The other belief is that if UK cards are all cut off with the introduction of new boxes, the only sources are the VM ROI cards, thus making them worth a fortune, and to lose them now for any reason would lose them that money.
I'm not sure the second reason holds up, but it is out there, and widely believed.

the thing is,a server went down at the end of may,but other lines using same server addy & ip address are still running. The guy that went down was 'protecting his cards' & moving to IPTV, whether he was a reseller or server owner couldn't say for sure, but a reseller would hardly offer a iptv connection in place of cable, even if he switched it off again after 3 days.Time will tell how things do pan out, the only certainty, is lots of peeps no longer have the back door route to cable, only legit one.

no pictures, only pictures i have at moment are on the virgin tv channell
you should have RTE1 SD & Euronews, & the Community channels m8 they're free are you using e2 box or genuine vm box?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having trouble with their internet on VM lately in ireIand?
It's been fairly crap since yesterday, dropping every few mins, streaming sites are pausing every few mins and my Edison is dropping signal regularly too?
Had a guy out from VM today and he changed the source box in the living room, seemed to be ok for a couple of hours but it's gone shit again now.
Disconnected my Edison before he came but I left the cable and splitter beside the modem, cheeky fxxker took the cable and splitter, only realised when he left and I was putting everything back together. :(

Guys, I've been looking at Grogbuild and I have a simple question - If I install it, will I get the likes of RTE, BBC etc or do I defo require a line?? What I'm asking is, is there any version of "Freesat" channels for cable?

There are only about 3 channels that will clear without a line. Rte, Euronews are 2 I can think of off the top of my head. It doesn't matter what your flash the receiver with you will only have the few that will clear

Back