VM ROI

I'll try again I have added the xml file in under tuxbox overwrites last xml file and I will reboot my box and try scan again see if Upc dublin comes up in providers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I open the xml file on notepad I don't see Upc dublin only Upc Kabel Wien? Is it supposed to be in that file? How do I reflash if I got it flashed from WOS?

2 choices get a copy of the image over there or use image manager to import new image,remember to save mg_cfg and newcamd.list to pc first as it will let it back to when you got box first.

ok just checked that file as i just saved it and would transfer that to locations stated and box rebooted should list it.

you never said is your box enigma2?

im in carlow and have no idea what my network id is,
i tried bruteforce virgin ireland but box keeps hanging at 4% with spinning wheel,
i then tried the setup here using dublin.
i scanned and it found 108 channels,
can anyone help me out ?
how do i find my local network id and why does the box hang at 4% on a bruteforce scan ?
its a zgemma h1 by the way,
thanks in advance

in providers is there one saying cable bruteforce 6875 to 6900 if so save that then go manual scan make sure ur on c for cable tunner then change type scan to complete and network scan to yes should work i get 166 here in laois

Thanks a mil netguy. Will give that a go. I know a few guys here with virgin. Any ideas how to get the network id or is it really needed ?

Does anybody know how many channels I should be getting in dublin? I seem to be missing the sky sports HD and a lot of other HD channels [emoji848]

Lads, need some advise please.

I currently have an official VM subscription. Do I need to keep this VM subscription and get a NLine for this to work?

Or can I cancel with VM and just plug the cable lead into my Enigma2 box and buy a NLine and set it up through mgcamd or oscam?

Sorry for the noob question...

The line needs to be active if you cancel vm completely they might deactivate your line or they might not? Chance you take I have only broadband with them but can't get my channels to clear yet still working on it [emoji23]

Okay get you.

I have TV with VM and broadband with Vodafone. Does that matter? Or do I need to have broadband with VM too for a NLine to work?

Doesn't matter broadband who you are with but you need an active cable coming in so if you cancelled your tv the line might still be active but could knock off at any time.
To be sure it's always active maybe just go broadband with them?

Yeah I could do that alright.

So what is the difference between doing what the OP has said and just installing a NLine to any enigma2 box?

My server said the line is still active and should work is the cables file that is wrong or?

i will need to go through all other channels on other box,but remembering the old days tps went down and came back.i used the xml file on both boxes but had to renew those 2 other files again.

Dublin Bouquet I made myself this morning for E2.

Upload to box via Dreamedit and save - Just make sure to add I.P address of the box to Dreamedit first and save. Send file to Dreambox and restart E2.

Should work without problem on all E2 boxes.

Enjoy

View attachment Dublin Cable feb16.zip

Dublin Bouquet.jpg

Last edited:
Back