VM ROI

Just google dreamedit and download it. Then you add your box to it in tools and options (I.P).

Unzip and add the file above then save.

Last edited:
I have a Zgemma H2 box and I have tried a number of test lines which I have not had any luck getting working.

I have tried OpenATV5.1 image and OpenVix image:

- Updated newcamd.list with line and put with mg_cgf into /usr/keys
- installed cables.xml to /etc/tuxbox
- installed upcie.channels.xml and upcie.sources.xml into /etc/xmltvimport
- Selected UPC 7 day EPG from xmltvimport
- Run mgcam 1.38

When I run a setup -> service searching -> automatic scan I get approx 300 channels but they are all black screen except about 8 channels. This is the same for a few test lines I tried so not sure if the line is to blame or the config on the box.

Any ideas?

Are you sure it's a Irish line, I had same trouble an turned out to be a UK test line I was using which doesn't work in Ireland

As the two lads above have said, make sure it is an Irish line, a lot of the suppliers see Virgin media and just send you test line details. UK lines DEFINNITELY do not work they may be the same company, but they are defo diff lines. (I have had one tested by a member on here)

Hi xyxy can you share info on where did you get Rytec XMLTV import Plugin?
As iam runing vix checked in linuxsatsupportaddons= nothing there
Checked under green download plugins=nothing there.
Are maybe you cud share a link where to download that feed.
Much appreciated.

on epg of box providers update rytec and try again,i only use cross epg with open cross 28.2.all by using your remote.

on epg of box providers update rytec and try again,i only use cross epg with open cross 28.2.all by using your remote.

you talking about satellite now.

We are about cable here.

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 AM ----------

We are about cable here.

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ----------

We are about cable here.

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 AM ----------

In this thread I want to share some findings how to watch full UPC on Enigma2 boxes in Dublin.
Automatic scan should find 308 channels in any Dublin area including Swords:
cables.xml goes to /etc/tuxbox and should be future proof now
Pre-configured Zgemma H1 image WIP
ABM is not working for me yet. WIP

All good but 7day epg doesnt work.
Tried openvix and openatv 5.1
When installed xmltv importer paced files where it sez, restarted stv but no such source found UPC.IE 7 days XMLTV

Added latest cables.xml in attachment
Added latest E2 channel list from Dublin North Side D9 16/05/2015
Added UPC style bootlogo and splash image for any firmware.

UPC 7 day EPG that works for all channels I and my family watch.
You will need any Enigma2 cable box, any firmware installed with Rytec XMLTV Import Plugin (I use Zgemma H1 with OpenATV 5.1).

Instructions:
  • Install Rytec XMLTV Import Plugin from your image feed.
  • Extract and copy files attached to /etc/xmltvimport
  • In XMLTV Configuration choose source UPC.IE 7 days XMLTV
  • Do manual download
  • Set daily automatic updates.

Latest upcie.channels.xml and upcie.sources.xml will be always here:
upcie.channels.xml

All good with freq for channels but 7day epg doesnt work!
Tried openvix and openatv 5.1
When installed xmltv importer placed files where it sez, restarted stb but no such source found in xmltvimporter sources UPC.IE 7 days XMLTV

I don't have cable, a supplier asked me did I know someone with it to test it. We did, it didn't.

The only person I know for sure with cable Ireland is the cactikid, I think he tells me it is around €100 per year, he may tell you details.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

How do i get upc chanells i cant get any chanells whatsoever i am obviously doing something wrong can you give me a step by step guide

Anyone have a channel list of cables.xml for the cork city area ?

ive tried scanning with the attached Dublin xml file but only found 86 channels ?

if you have a digital tv do a scan on that digital only all the info will come up on your tv if not what are you working of off like limerick is 6875

I've used manc-reds channel list as a base and I seem to have everything now :-)

I'll be more than happy to share my channel list if anyone here might benefit from it. Enigma 2 by the way.

Had some serious issues with a glitching server but seem to have found a good one now so I'm quite happy at the moment.

In this thread I want to share some findings how to watch full UPC on Enigma2 boxes in Dublin.
Automatic scan should find 308 channels in any Dublin area including Swords:

Hey thanks for this
In the Swords area and when I use your cable.xml reboot and do an automatic scan its only throwing up 80 channels.
Any help would be great
Using Netid 42753 & Enigma 2 box
Cheers

Anyone else lose a few channels overnight? RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD etc??

On closer inspection and after a re-scan it looks like RTE2 HD, BBC1 HD, BBC2 HD and TG4 HD are gone.

Last edited:
Back