Vm router dead

maxrudd

Advice please. My super hub 2 has died. Called vm they need to send engineer to look at it. All zegemma boxes will need hiding anyone else had same problem with there test it showed not connected might just cancel and go elsewhere lol.

This happened to a friend of mine who was on VM once the engineer came and swapped router all was fine after so I would suggest hidoing your boxes and let the engineer sort out your problem if it is the router.

Very suprised they sending an engineer out if the modem is totally dead because when mine died they sent a network test to the modem and got no responce from it and told me to bin it and sent me a all singing all dancing superhub 3 thats got wifi signal on it about as handy as toothache :(y)::grimacing:

Engineer fitted new router hub 3. Are there any settings in need to adjust before putting boxes back?
You may have to disable web safe on his virgin account, this is done by logging into virgin media site and changing settings. m8

Just plug it in and see if all ok maybe no need to disable web safe before you try it, if problem then you may need to disable it.

Back