VM starting to go?

Just got back of holiday and i cant get any channels to clear Leicester area (netid 00012)

Tried a fresh flash and still nothing :(

v6 dosent require a card ...i had to upgrade as i had the old vplus box but ats all yes hd channels gone still get sly sports and sly mix hd...and all the bt and movies hd so its not at all bad ..just the same as sly went still get eir 1-2 and btee so not a major on plus side i pee gettin alot better

Put it this way, i called 2 weeks back to swap my vhd box for a v6 box. They wanted £50 so i decline.

If the above was true, they would have happily swapped box over.

these rumours are circulated with monotonous regularity by various interested parties. The main one these days, (rather than the powers that be - sky, VM etc) appears to be the IPTV fraternity, they put these scare stories out twice weekly in order to hawk their cheesy wares, and the 'brushwood' jump all over it and text all their incredibly intelligent cousins in their caravans / skips / caves, who then believe that cable has finished and immediately order a year's worth of buffered sport which continually loops, which isn't really a problem because it doesn't exist on live football days

is anyone trying to crack the new system or as it just been left

There is no new system, nothing has changed.
8 HD channels were took down in January but we had a four month warning beforehand.
all other HD sports and movie channels are still clearing

Lol. it was black in 2004 . But been used to prop my desk up in the garage.
But now I have a new garage it's looking sorry for itself..

Some truth in it

This is on the VM website
----------

When do I need to order my replacement Virgin TV box by?
We recommend you order your new Virgin TV box as soon as possible. To continue enjoying all your favourite shows without any interruption, you simply need to order your box and install it by 31st July 2018. The sooner you order, the sooner you’ll get your hands on a shiny new Virgin TV box!

What happens if I don't order a replacement Virgin TV box?
Your current V box will no longer be supported by our TV service later this year. If you don't order and install a replacement Virgin TV box, your TV service may be interrupted and you won't be able to watch any TV channels through it.

Am I eligible to order a replacement Virgin TV box?
Only customers that we've contacted who have our V box, or older set top boxes that don't even have the Virgin Media logo, are eligible to order a replacement Virgin TV box.

Which set top boxes are you replacing?
We’re replacing our oldest set top boxes - these may be labelled as "V box" on the front, or may not even have a Virgin Media logo, such as Telewest or NTL boxes. These TV boxes don't have recording capability and can't receive HD channels. We’re not replacing our V+, V HD or TiVo boxes.

What if I have two or more V boxes or older set top boxes?
No problem. If you have two or more older set top boxes in your home we’ll replace all of these for no extra cost. We’ll send around one of our talented engineers to install your new Virgin TV boxes.

Code:
https://keepup.virginmedia.com/boxupgrade

Back