VM super hub 3 freezing

xpen15

I bought miracle mini set it up on a VM superhub 2. All tested OK. Took box to my brothers, connected box to his super hub 3, the one that has the 5ghz and 2.4ghz lights. I get glitching. More frequent during evenings and when other devices use the WiFi. I tried new sub line, new ether net cable. My coax connection goes from ground floor upto first floor into a splitter and back down, again split into TV and router. Could this cause loss in packet/ data loss. The free TV don't glitch, just pay TV channels. Would attenuators make any difference? In the daytime its OK, but glitch every 10 seconds or so. Any technical help appreciated.

try logging into your router and see what the return power is if its in the 50 plus range you may need to call them out also your down stream needs to be as close to 0 as the can get it if its not then it aint been installed properly.

VM SH 3.jpg

Above is the network status for my Super hub 2. Please trigger2204 can you show me or point out what I'm looking for here. So that I can compare it to the super hub 3 when I get a chance. Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 AM ----------

Sorry about above, I was trying to paste screen shot and the above gobble di goop happened. Please ignore above post or please delete. Thanks.

Last edited:
this lookjs ok nmate you could get away with putt2ing a 3db att on there but that should work fine
View attachment 16013

Above is the network status for my Super hub 2. Please trigger2204 can you show me or point out what I'm looking for here. So that I can compare it to the super hub 3 when I get a chance. Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 AM ----------

Sorry about above, I was trying to paste screen shot and the above gobble di goop happened. Please ignore above post or please delete. Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 AM ----------

rx power in downstream tx power in upstream, in your down stream it should be between -5 and +5db and your upstream shouldnt be more than 47db

Last edited:
Back