VM TV without the TV Bundle

nattomi

Guys,

Does anyone have any experience with cancelling the TV Bundle, but keeping the line alive?
My initial contract is due to end soon, but I dont need the phone line and have a zgemma box, so if I could I would like to keep only the Broadband and use the zgemma for TV.

Thanks.

I did exactly that myself. I used to have TV, Phone & Broadband but called them to cancel the TV & Phone. They tried to talk me out of it of course but I've been Broadband only for about 18 months now....plus Zgemma of course. Go for it!

Guys,

Does anyone have any experience with cancelling the TV Bundle, but keeping the line alive?
My initial contract is due to end soon, but I dont need the phone line and have a zgemma box, so if I could I would like to keep only the Broadband and use the zgemma for TV.

Thanks.

Broadband only for me m8

Last edited:
Guys,

Thanks.

Instead of starting a new thread with the same question, why not just look at all the replies to the thread you made a few hours ago on the exact same subject?

ok.
If you're using a h2s which is what you mentioned in your first thread, it won't make any difference whether the feed stays live as that's a satellite only box anyway

a long time ago I saw a article somewhere about cable and it said that providers of cable have to broadcast free to air channels whether they like it or not but to comply with these rules they usually just dial it down on the cabinet so its still broadcasting but on the lower end in signal intensity so thats probably the reason why channels 1-5 sd work without a vm subscription and why if anyone connects a free to air box to it those channels usually work, where I live here its 1-5 that work and a couple of the asian channels without a line. Offering those channels are likely a minimum requirement, I say to my friends and family sometimes you do realise you are paying for bbc1 hd and loads of other free channels as part of your vm package.

Back