Cable VM zgemma running sucmnsee vix H"H

s1gar

Hi all

i am new to this forum and received my box .

i have a few problems

1. where do i connect my VM cable? in the rf socket or the f type socket?

2 i have done a software update and it looks like its wiped my sucmnsee off and replaced it with openvix....can i get sucmnsee back???

3. how the hell do i get it to work :'(

any help would be great...

thanks all

mpwX5Lfsn2BYkGg9esfh-xA.jpg
You need one of them to go on your virgin coax to the back of zgemma as for the software update you shouldnt of done that as you had vix on the box and that isn't officially supported wont be any problem you will just need to reflash are you using sky and cable i recomennd dsayers backup as that is set for the h2h saves work for you.

Also do you have a line)gift??

Ok connect your cable feed into your house onto the screw in adaptor as shown above. This will enable it to fit nicely and securely into the rf out port.
Now you'll need to reflash your box, again you can use the above posters "dsayers backup"
Then you will need to post in the cable section for your line /gift "Anyone recommend a good pay server May only" Here you will find many friends, read the first post intro and get yourself sorted.
Then add it and follow the guides and you'll be up and running, sounds a lot but its not, hope this helps

Ah the lad I bought it off said I had a 2 year line gift. I suppose I need to find out with which server

Ah the lad I bought it off said I had a 2 year line gift. I suppose I need to find out with which server

Well youll need to put your net id into the box once you have it all set up and ready to go, if you've got a 2 year gift, good luck to you. Once set up with the net id, scanned with autobouquets, restart mgcam if nline provided, or restart cccam if cline is provided.
Then your channels will clear

Actually looking back at your first post you've most likely wiped your gift if you added a new build, contact the guy you got it from and he can resend

Last edited:
Brilliant. Thanks for this. I could kick myself that I did the software update. Thanks though for your help

Was just gonna say your gift is gone now but garyth beat me to it . You need to contact the lad you got it of for a copy of the gift GOOD LUCK chances are you have now just paid over the odds for a box and are still going to have to buy a line. I recommend alot of research.

heres an update of where I am.

box now loaded with all the channels. I can see them all when I do a scan. I can only view bbc 1 2 itv c4 and c5 plus vm preview channel.
been onto the guy that sold it to me he's given me a new line gift code...still only the channels mentioned.

Now, you need to FTP that to the box. Open up the file they've sent you in notepad - does it begin CWS=? Don't post the details, as that's specific to you.

Go to bbc1
Press blue
Softcam manager
Mgcamd 1.38
Green on mine may be diffrent on yours restart mgcamd
Channels should work

Reading back sorry did line start with a c or n or cws

Last edited:
If your going to use mgcamd with your line you will need to change the N at the beginning to CWS =
You will also need a mg_cfg file which goes in the same location as your file that contains your line. Files should sit one above the other. (Usually in Usr/keys)

Christ I am lost now. don't forget the first time I see this was Wednesday night....I know absolutely nothing about them....complete newby

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 AM ----------

What is mgcamd

I think it's homework time for you, you need to have a read of some setup guides. If I was on my PC I could copy you a link (I'm on my phone at the moment)
Look up a guy on here called "Kiddac" in his signature strip he's got a link to a setup guide. Have a good read then if your still stuck post back here with details what you have done and where your struggling.
Good luck ;-)

Homework time indeed. I was going to look over the weekend but frustration got the better of me. If you have links that I can research the I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks everyone for all their help though.

Back