Vm

Can you put a line in a h2h box for vm if you haven't got a laptop if so how do you do it as I'm very new to this and i havent got a clue thanks in advance

it depends which build you're using, gorgbuild has the 'add a line' plugin, or you can use dreamexplorer
you can also use dreamexplorer or cam uploader if using wooshbuild, if they are installed

press green>open dream explorer scroll to usr, press ok, scroll to keys and your line is put into one of the files there
if C or N it goes in CCcam.cfg
if it's CWS it goes into newcamd.list

As pabloescaban said Cws or n line? If cws you can enter Line details manually via remote! Press green button press dream explorer go down and press usr then press keys! Go down and press new cam list press ok on your line detail cws = ect!! You can use your keys on remote to enter it 1 is space 1 and decimal . Once you have entered it correct press ok then exit it will ask you to over rite press yes. Once that’s done exit to main screen and press red button press soft cam panel. Make sure mgcamd 1.38r1 then press green restart. That should start your line unless lines expired or typed line incorrect mate
Or press portal and sure there’s add a line plugin by grog68 as on the free range build, not 100% sure but would put £10 on at the bookies lol

press green>open dream explorer scroll to usr, press ok, scroll to keys and your line is put into one of the files there
if C or N it goes in CCcam.cfg
if it's CWS it goes into newcamd.list
Sorry for taking so long to reply not sure which line to put in as I haven't got one yet like I said very very new to these boxes not sure where to get a line

I imagine when you receive your line, you will have the option to download the file. I can set you up with a test line if you wish.

I would suggest using your mobile, easier if you have an android device. Download an ftp app, then enter your boxes details (ip, username is root and no password). Then browse to /usr/keys, then depending on the app, press the icon/button to switch to your phone, browse to your download folder and find the file for example newcamd.list or ccam.cfg etc, press the upload button.

Then restart the softcam panel on your box.

That's what I have done in the past when round friends etc

Last edited:
As pabloescaban said Cws or n line? If cws you can enter Line details manually via remote! Press green button press dream explorer go down and press usr then press keys! Go down and press new cam list press ok on your line detail cws = ect!! You can use your keys on remote to enter it 1 is space 1 and decimal . Once you have entered it correct press ok then exit it will ask you to over rite press yes. Once that’s done exit to main screen and press red button press soft cam panel. Make sure mgcamd 1.38r1 then press green restart. That should start your line unless lines expired or typed line incorrect mate
Or press portal and sure there’s add a line plugin by grog68 as on the free range build

Sorry for taking so long to reply not sure which line to put in as I haven't got one yet like I said very very new to these boxes not sure where to get a line
Go on recent posts look down the pages you will see anyone recommend cable line

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine when you receive your line, you will have the option to download the file. I can set you up with a test line if you wish.

I would suggest using your mobile, easier if you have an android device. Download an ftp app, then enter your boxes details (ip, username is root and no password). Then browse to /usr/keys, then depending on the app, press the icon/button to switch to your phone, browse to your download folder and find the file for example newcamd.list or ccam.cfg etc, press the upload button.

Then restart the softcam panel on your box.

That's what I have done in the past when round friends etc
Will have to use my phone has my laptop has packed up like I said im as dumd as a box of rocks with this box

Back