1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VM2 HD Skin

Discussion in 'OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins' started by Chabs, Aug 30, 2017.

1. jaisunny

jaisunny Member

Great Skin thank you.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. petermiller

petermiller Member

Looking for some help I put the skin onto my box the skin is on it but the epg is still the same as my old skin.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. elephantman

elephantman Member

Put the skin on but noticed that when on epg and pressIing program down nothing happens and when pressing up it goes to the next days epg. Any idea how to fix this

4. Andy4Shurr

Andy4Shurr Member

It's there a way I can get a line/indicator of the time over the epg listings?

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to code one in :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    deejayh and Chabs like this.
  5. eagle

eagle Member

Can the epg program information be set to scroll down to the bottom or put in a scroll bar? The program information on some programmes doesn't all fit in but you can't read the rest of it.

Lovely skin though thank you sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. st8v8n

st8v8n Member

Hi Chabs, If I flash my duo2 with the new openvix and then ftp you 3 scripts will it still work or have you got to do something at your end.

Chabs likes this.
  7. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Honestly I have no idea where the script goes in open vix. I have never used that image. I know the cron timers locations have changed for open atv and also the new scripts have new scraping and image optimization sites...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. st8v8n

st8v8n Member

Hi Chabs, thank for reply. I now how to set it up in openvix. the Scripts the you sent me Oct 18, 2017 are they for Atv. When I click on the link you sent me, it says script and shows the 3 files. should it be scripts for the openvix.

Chabs likes this.
  9. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

The scripts should work for all images as long as they are in the correct location...

10. Damien26

Damien26 Member

Chabs will this work with current ATV 6.1 ?

11. st8v8n

st8v8n Member

Thanks Chabs, for reply. One of the scripts says # SCRIPT: ChabsScrape.sh and the other says # SCRIPT: VM2Picks.sh in the Pic. should they be # SCRIPTS: ChabsScrape.sh and # SCRIPTS: VM2Picks.sh, if I am using openvix.

Attached Files:

12. salah100

salah100 Member

Lol read above your post..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

13. st8v8n

st8v8n Member

Chabs. I have sorted the 3 SCRIPTS out and it is working now.

Chabs likes this.
  14. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Thats nice mate...