Vod Issues

Chalkey1

Hi All

Just looking for a little bit of help. Since it all went down a few weeks back I have gradually got my sub back, However even though all the channels are up and running I keep getting a video error everytime I try to load a movie on VOD. I am running on a samsung tv on Smart iptv app. It was working before it went down so I'm just wondering if anyone else is suffering with the same issues?

Cheers

Yes mate messaged him hes just told me there is a problem with VOD but only on certain subs. Me and my Dad both have the same provider VOD is working fine on his but no chance on mine.

If using different setups like you using smart iptv and your dad using smart stb or mag or firestick ect that could be why your having issues and hes not ask your provider to resend the playlist what make TV are you using or if you have android device ask for your username password and server url and try on smarters gse or xciptv player as that could say whether a problem wih the code for smart iptv or if same on android device then it's a problem with your suppliers vod as he's mentioned

Back