VOD not working on Smart IPTV

willo81

I have used a number of providers over the last year or two and VOD does not play on the app on LG TV..stuck on Loading and app has to be restarted.

I assume this is an issue with the app considering I have tried a number of providers to no avail???

Not a major issue as I use perfect player for VOD instead but would be nice to use the one source!

If the tv is a few years old that may be the issue. I had problems with Siptv app on a 4-5 year old Samsung. By a process of elimination it came down to the tv software not being able to play some of the current codecs. IPTV was fine just vod would not play. You cannot update codecs on tv.on the Siptv site they have some test channels if it's a codec problem you won't be able to play all the channels each channel uses different codecs.

As someone said android box is solution.

I was having this problem and sorted it by using the "save playlist online" option on the siptv website. Hope it helps!

As the guys have said, i have had similar issues with loading times and playing using an LG, if you save it on line it will stop the memory be hammered on the TV and stream a lot better.

If your looking for just IPTV streamers you wont go wrong with a Mag box,

Back