VOD pause & play doesn't work on zgemma H5.2TC (Xtream editor)

pavpav14

Hi,

Can anyone help with this post

VOD pause & play doesn't work on zgemma H5.2TC (Xtream editor)
Any ideas

There is a work around for this, I will dig it out later when I finish work.

You need to add a progress bar maybe search Google for progress bar VOD techkings

I tend to Setup the Box with XC for VOD and Extreme Editor for Watching TV, works much better and easier to use etc.. Highly recommend that Setup over VOD in your Bouquets... Yuk!

I have loaded XC plugin but it isn't as simple as just playing & my provider doesn't want to use xc plugin for some reason maybe it conflicts with XStream editor
NO, it works fine and dandy along side Extreme Editor..
Just get the user and pass for your Account from Supplier, Edit the xc_e2_plugin.xml with the details of the server and user / pass

FTP: Browse to the Folder - etc/enigma2

1. Move the Edited --- xc_e2_plugin.xml to the enigma2 folder on your BOX..

Open the Readme file and move the XCplugin folder to the location on the Readme.
Reboot the box..

There is a way to to get vod working with fast forward and rewind in bouquet form if the help button doesnt work automatically, but you have to manually assign the command to the help button, using the hotkey setup.
I personally prefer the XC plugin for VoD though, as you get nice cover art as well as the ease of rewinding and fast forward.

There is a way to to get vod working with fast forward and rewind in bouquet form if the help button doesnt work automatically, but you have to manually assign the command to the help button, using the hotkey setup.
I personally prefer the XC plugin for VoD though, as you get nice cover art as well as the ease of rewinding and fast forward.
Yeah that's the best way for VOD plus not all providers have epg for VOD on enigma2

Do you know how to do it as I'm having no end of trouble getting the pause/play etc to work. TIS

Back