voice sinc H2s

sweeny

Help needed with sound sinc, I have noticed a slight difference in the voice sinc on zgemma h2s using a theatre system connected via aux, I have mutant connected via spdif on the same system with no problem, its on wooshbuild open at.
I am a newbee so easy style replies to regards to any settings!!
Sweeny

Help needed with sound sinc, I have noticed a slight difference in the voice sinc on zgemma h2s using a theatre system connected via aux, I have mutant connected via spdif on the same system with no problem, its on wooshbuild open at.
I am a newbee so easy style replies to regards to any settings!!
Sweeny

Is it on IPTV that this problem with the sync. occurs ?
Quite often IPTV streams do suffer with audio syncing problems but if the mutant is fine on the exact same stream then it would point towards the H2S.
The H2S is getting tired now and pushing it to display HD streams esp. with high frame rates can at times be just a little too much.
I have a H2S running WB Infinity and sometimes if the stream even "farts" it can knock out the audio sync. but will continue fine on my android box.

Is it on IPTV that this problem with the sync. occurs ?
Quite often IPTV streams do suffer with audio syncing problems but if the mutant is fine on the exact same stream then it would point towards the H2S.
The H2S is getting tired now and pushing it to display HD streams esp. with high frame rates can at times be just a little too much.
I have a H2S running WB Infinity and sometimes if the stream even "farts" it can knock out the audio sync. but will continue fine on my android box.

Hi
It's the sat channels!! I.expect the streaming and iptv to be a bit off sinc, it' wb 5 on the box I was going to flash it to infinity but was going to wait till end of subs as I don't have.script!! and it was put on By supplier on add and update plug in so was going to run till end then replace it with vu or.another mutant, the mutant is running on infinity, I thought there may be a play in sound settings or a plug in?
sweeny

Can you say which area of plugins service app is located... I've tried searching every section and not able to find anything called service app.
I'm using a H3.2tc on woosh infinity. i've been told some base builds change the location on plugins

Can you say which area of plugins service app is located... I've tried searching every section and not able to find anything called service app.
I'm using a H3.2tc on woosh infinity. i've been told some base builds change the location on plugins

Have you checked that it is not already installed ?
If installed it will not show in downloadable plugins.

Finally found it... installed it. and ???????
where do i find it now i've installed it. to edit it ...anybody have any clues

there's a pugin called audio sync

install it from the plug in menu its under extensions

when watching a channel with sync issues press audio and then blue, you can that manually adjust the sync to correct any errors.

Back